05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

2 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

The gnr logo looks weird.

I think it's because we're so used to seeing the official bullet logo reprinted a million times that when we see an artist recreate it it will always look a bit "off". If you see the NJ Devil litho where the bullet logo is also drawn in rather then photo shopped it has a unique feel like this too. It reminds me of when your sketching your favorite bands logo on a piece of paper to pass the time when you were in high school lol.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AlexC said:

So he was active on twitter, heard it 3 times (contrary to the 5 that was previously reported) yet didn't record even 10 seconds of it? That's weird.

I have no idea who xBrownstoneX is referring to, but there have been multiple people who are there saying this.....I agreed with your skepticism yesterday, but not anymore.  They definitely rehearsed it and Axl was also there.

Just now, tsinindy said:

I have no idea who xBrownstoneX is referring to, but there have been multiple people who are there saying this.....I agreed with your skepticism yesterday, but not anymore.  They definitely rehearsed it and Axl was also there.

That's good news. Really hope they play it in its entirety.

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

• Like 1