05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'll tell ya what drives me fuckin nuts at a show, especially a big outdoors show, is people who talk and talk and won't shut the hell up. You don't talk at a movie, why would I want to hear you at a concert? Tons of people on that FB live feed just flapping their jaws and not even listening one iota. Stay the fuck in the parking lot if you're just gonna talk, or better yet, home! 

/end rant

It is curious. Why would you want to spend that much money for a ticket just to chat when you can do it for free anywhere else.

4 minutes ago, JAxlMorrison said:

Yeah, he definitely sounded awesome, esp during the "never wanted to you be so full of anger" part.

well maybe I was hearing different stream but it sounded awful to me

at least they look good :D

Edited by slash_plocman

3 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

I'll tell ya what drives me fuckin nuts at a show, especially a big outdoors show, is people who talk and talk and won't shut the hell up. You don't talk at a movie, why would I want to hear you at a concert? Tons of people on that FB live feed just flapping their jaws and not even listening one iota. Stay the fuck in the parking lot if you're just gonna talk, or better yet, home! 

/end rant

They would probably say "buy a ticket or stfu"

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

/end rant

It drives me insane, the difference outdoor is you can hear each other so people seem to think it's OK to have conversations.

I barely go to outdoor gigs now and when I do I usually just stand in front of a rack of speakers so it's as loud as possible.  At an AXL/DC show last year most of the people around me weren't even facing the stage, taking selfies, sharing jokes etc.  Just don't get it when the tickets are so dear but let's be honest you only fill venues this size with people who know the hits, they're only there for 5/6 songs

• Like 2