05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

if you love gnr like i do, go and see the concerts don't waste your fuckin time seeing iphone streams or other low quality live streams.you must be insane toto watch those low fi videos and pretending you are are live with the band how sick can this thing be???

1 minute ago, foreverguns said:

if you love gnr like i do, go and see the concerts don't waste your fuckin time seeing iphone streams or other low quality live streams.you must be insane toto watch those low fi videos and pretending you are are live with the band how sick can this thing be???

You're "insane" for living in another country & not getting the chance to attend but just wanting to see a few clips of the show?

Away and shite mate.

• Like 2

- It's so easy
- Brownstone
- Chinese
- Jungle
- Double Talkin'
- Better
- Estranged
- Live and Let die
- Rocket Queen
- You Could Be Mine
- Duff's song?? (no stream)
- This i love
- Civil War
- Black Hole Sun

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, foreverguns said:

Most of us do go to the shows in person too man. But I get a kick out of chatting on these show threads and getting a feel for a particular show. I'm never going to Slane Castle in person, so I'm interested to see this. 

Trust me man, people in here aren't idiots. We are mostly veterans of shitloads of rock shows...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

it looks like a big city fest with some guys on the stage. people are totally cool there. drinking beer, eating some sausage and going home in the middle of the show.

Just stood around talking not facing the stage whilst others wander around past them, I bet the sound is shitty though by 2nd rack back and it's a miserable day