05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

10 minutes ago, foreverguns said:

if you love gnr like i do, go and see the concerts don't waste your fuckin time seeing iphone streams or other low quality live streams.you must be insane toto watch those low fi videos and pretending you are are live with the band how sick can this thing be???

Most of us do go to live shows and just want to watch live streams of the concerts we can't attend. So if you don't like it, nobody cares. Last summer, when they first got back together, lots of people were watching almost every concert of the NA leg of the tour and loved it.

Axl fucking killed Black Hole Sun! Hopefully that replaces The Seeker

Edited by Tourettes2400
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, foreverguns said:

if you love gnr like i do, go and see the concerts don't waste your fuckin time seeing iphone streams or other low quality live streams.you must be insane toto watch those low fi videos and pretending you are are live with the band how sick can this thing be???

Let's see... I live about 3,000 miles from Ireland and I've already shelled out $600 (hotel rooms included) to go to three shows this year. Can't afford a trip to Europe on $10/hr

• Like 1

Just now, Silent Jay said:

I'm only here for There Was A Time. Hope they won't mess up.

Just because they did it at rehearsal doesn't mean they'll do it tonight. There have been instances in the past where rehearsal songs were played at later shows. I hope they play it!!