05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

Just now, diablo9333 said:

I don't mean in Ireland in particular. I just mean generally. I've been following GNR tours carefully since 2009 (the beauty of the internet). Some songs played at rehearsal (on this tour mostly) end up being played later. With previous lineups, sometimes the rehearsal songs were never played ("Oh My God" and "Perfect Crime" were rehearsed with the previous lineup). 

Fucking hell.

I guess you're not following GNR tours carefully enough. Axl performed There Was a Time in 2012 because of what happened, the riot in 2010 in Dublin? Remember?

1 minute ago, Silent Jay said:

Fucking hell.

I guess you're not following GNR tours carefully enough. Axl performed There Was a Time in 2012 because of what happened, the riot in 2010 in Dublin? Remember?

I don't memorize setlists, buddy. With that being said, I wasn't specifically referring to Dublin. And yes, I remember the riot. Why are you turning this into an argument? I was simply stating that they don't always play rehearsal songs. Calm the fuck down! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gem Archer said:

the rasp is definitely gone, but it's nice to see him do soundchecks and try some differents songs...

i love axls 86-93 voice...that mickey one is really annoying...i won't be happy with axl anymore

Just now, diablo9333 said:

I don't memorize setlists, buddy. With that being said, I wasn't specifically referring to Dublin. And yes, I remember the riot. Why are you turning this into an argument? I was simply stating that they don't always play rehearsal songs. Calm the fuck down! 

The truth of the matter is, I was referring to Dublin. Because of the fact, that Axl seems to keep the tradition of playing There Was A Time in Dublin. So if I say, they might play it tonight, then I am following GNR tours more carefully than you do.

2 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

i love axls 86-93 voice...that mickey one is really annoying...i won't be happy with axl anymore

Haha, this always happens at every single new leg of a tour. Everyone moans because he's rusty and then after about 3 or 4 shows and he's rasping the fuck out of Jungle you all start buzzing. I don't why it's always two extremes with loads of fans.

Axl has a bad show "He's shit now! He's lost it!"

Axl has a good show "He's the best ever! Yeaaahhh!!!" 

:facepalm:

I don't know why people can't just fairly criticise each show as they come rather than making gigantic final judgments.

• Like 2