05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

1 minute ago, Silent Jay said:

Yes except Black Hole Sun and probably There Was A Time too.

It's sad that the band didn't even rehearse new ideas the last three months. 

Who knows, maybe they have, maybe they haven't. Would expect them to play the first few show pretty safe anyway.

Just now, Silent Jay said:

Yes except Black Hole Sun and probably There Was A Time too.

It's sad that the band didn't even rehearse new ideas the last three months. 

I think the switch up will come when they go back for NA arena's & then come back to Europe for the festivals next year.  At the end of the day it is the same tour, Europe hasn't had the show so not sure why it would change just yet.  When they go back to NY etc you would expect there would definitely be a shake up but I don't understand why there would be for this leg. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, diablo9333 said:

Just like how Guns N' Roses played "Dead Horse" in Buenos Aires, Argentina last year, because they played it in 1993? I think you're stretching a bit. 

Ummm. They did not. Dead Horse was not played since 1993. Why are you making stuff up? It helps nobody, and especially not your argument if you make up stuff.

2 minutes ago, diablo9333 said:

Just like how Guns N' Roses played "Dead Horse" in Buenos Aires, Argentina last year, because they played it in 1993? I think you're stretching a bit. 

There Was A Time is a special song, loaded with special meaning to Axl. So I'd not be shocked if the band perform this song tonight in Dublin. Because of 2012 and 2010. That's all. I'm not pushing thing very far, and you clearly seem to believe that I am wrong but your arguments don't even make sense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jekylhyde said:

They better not change the setlist, because I thinks it's pretty much perfect at the moment. For this particular tour.

But they didn't change it in the whole tour, it's basically the same as allways, except BHS...