05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

3 minutes ago, Sosso said:

There Was A Time and Coma are both in the same setlist and some “fans“ are still calling it boring <_<

It will never change. They could play every song they ever created and people would still complain.

Edited by ironmt
  • Like 2

Just now, GNRmello77 said:

I haven't been able to folow the updates around the show soo of what i can undterstand they played Coma as well as TWAT? damn it thats epic! and they paid a very honorable tribute to chris by doing black hole sun amazing!

Yep. Plus they brought back the Only Women Bleed intro to KOHD and Slash played an acoustic on Patience.

Also, no The Seeker! Yay!

6 minutes ago, ironmt said:

It will never change. They could play every song they ever created and people would still complain.

"Why don't they play something new? Such a cash grab."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlexC said:

Yep. Plus they brought back the Only Women Bleed intro to KOHD and Slash played an acoustic on Patience.

Also, no The Seeker! Yay!

"Why don't they play something new? Such a cash grab."

Yes. The three complaints that will stick with the band until they officially retire

1. Axls voice

2. Stale setlist

3. Cash grab

2 minutes ago, MrSoftie said:

they did play the seeker. :lol:

I knew it was too good to be true :max:

Still, it takes away the slight fear I had that they would replace TWAT with it haha. That would be the worst surprise ever.

dear people don't get me wrong. but seeing gnr  these days it's hard !!! specialy if you are a big fan, they play top notch ,they try to play pristine versions of 1991-1993 songs,with 2017 sound(keep that in mind) if you are going to see guns and hoping for a classic illusion set and sound forget about it,you are about to see a gnr that's stand for our present time,be happy with it,don't expect for much more be gratful that AXL/SLASH and DUFF are on the same stage

2nd half of TWAT was great, Axl wasn't hitting it before that though.

Rest of the set was fantastic, looked and sounded fantastic. GNR are officially 100% legend status in Ireland after that gig. Didn't top 2006 but damn they were good! Out ya get me!!!! :D

No setlist complaints either. Expected a few things but overall it works, why change it?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, foreverguns said:

dear people don't get me wrong. but seeing gnr  these days it's hard !!! specialy if you are a big fan, they play top notch ,they try to play pristine versions of 1991-1993 songs,with 2017 sound(keep that in mind) if you are going to see guns and hoping for a classic illusion set and sound forget about it,you are about to see a gnr that's stand for our present time,be happy with it,don't expect for much more be gratful that AXL/SLASH and DUFF are on the same stage

What?