05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

1 minute ago, Sosso said:

Is there a strict no alcohol order for the band members backstage ? Beause of Slash and Duff

I guarantee those 2 are around booze all the time.   I don't think alcohol backstage or on the plane or wherever is an issue for them.  It's not like they've only been sober for a week.  It's been years.  Why you ask? 

1 minute ago, Original said:

I guarantee those 2 are around booze all the time.   I don't think alcohol backstage or on the plane or wherever is an issue for them.  It's not like they've only been sober for a week.  It's been years.  Why you ask? 

Because we all know how much Axl likes his tequila shots at the end of the shows?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, foreverguns said:

i think their expectations is above what the band could deliver

Glad you had an awesome time! But I sincerely disagree with this statement. Especially concerning criticisms of Axl. We've seen what he's capable of delivering these days, both on the NITL tour and especially with AC/DC. I think criticising him when he underperforms is fair. It's not even a knock on his ability, actually quite the opposite.

Btw I'm really jealous that they played TWAT at your show! If they don't play it in London I'm gonna be pissed. :P

Edited by AlexC

from the bits Ive seen it was an amazing show.  Watched what was available here until estranged and am watching more now, including BHS.  really impressed with it all!!  Kinda not surprised the Fortus took the BHS solo, but thats a demerit point for Slash!  haha!

19 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

Slane was in the end amazing. Best Civil War I've heard live. Black Hole Sun, TWAT were amazing and Estranged was suitably haunting. Still on the coach back to Belfast, everyone asleep and the bus smells of damp clothes. Winding down with some Pink Floyd. Great day. 

ALL support bands were shit though. 

You didnt like Royal Blood?

• Like 2