05/27/17 - Dublin, IE - Slane Castle

alfierose

I have to say, aside from the Trobadaur and Steven gigs, this is up there with gigs I think I'd have chosen to be at. The vibe and setlist look so cool! I love the location and setting and the performance seems awesome

• Like 3

i feel i left a nation down, a board down (i worried about the Irish gig since 2015) but life is full of mistakes and no point in regretting it. The set and the place look fucking amazing and i hope everyone loved it

Hopefully ill be living my dream and see the guys in London on the 16th June safe and sound. Aerosmith in Dublin on the 14th June will be a nice warm up. Black hole sun sounded amazing

Edited by Healy52003

Just now, ZoSoRose said:

Ah man, one of my favorite bands!

GNR set looked killer, though!

Just not my thing. Saw so many bands similar to them when we played Hard Rock Hell X last year, the one axe man and the drummer at the side. Seems to be a thing now. I'll give them another go though but yeah man, GN'R were top notch and I'd been very vocal on here previously about having my doubts and it being the same old. Had a great time. Finally home after leaving 17 hours ago! Lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amir said:

I'M WITH POWERAGE AFTER SEEING MAIDEN IN LONDON TONIGHT AND IT WAS A GREAT SHOW BUT  FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK GNR PLAYED TWAT AND I WASN'T THERE AND I'M SO UPSET AND ANGRY AND ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH 

That's the price you pay for seeing Maiden with P5.  

Real friends don't let friends Maiden :P

• Like 1