06/02/17 - Lisbon, PT - Passeio Martimo De Alges

alfierose

On 2017-2-12 at 8:41 AM, Azazel said:

Anyone know how to get back to Lisbon city centre after the event? 

I can't seem to find any reliable information. Assuming trains won't run late into the night?

First time in Lisbon - Me and a friend are doing this date and Munich. Can't F'N wait!

Hope you all have a great time.

By taxi.

it costs around 12 euros.

Hey Guys there´s going to be a Guns N Roses Pre Party at the Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon the night Before. My Band is playing a tribute show as well and we'd like to welcome all you Gunners that will be in town to come down to the Hard Rock, have a few drinks and celebrate the most dangerous band in the world!

Its gonna be June 1st / 10h30 PM / Hard Rock Cafe Av. Liberdade, Free Entrance.

We did the same thing back in 2006 before the Guns Gig for Rock in Rio and it was pretty sweet! Hope to see you guys there.

Hi everyone,

we are so excited that we are going to the GNR concert on 02.June .

We have a little concerned about following issues...maybe anyone can give hint?

first of all, we have two golden circle Tickets. We wonder if there are separate  entrances for golden circle Zone so that we dont have to line up 4 hours before and  lately we could sneak out to WC anytime we want. We know the the door would be opened on 16.00. but until the concert begin at 19.30 we have to wait 3.5 hours there and doing nothing...? It is kind of tough for girl coz we have to hold so long without piss...and if there is no separate entrance for golden circle then we can't go back anymore after WC coz it is so crowded....

sorry for that embarrassing question but we want to enjoy the concert without suffering ?

On 23/05/2017 at 9:59 AM, Ifdworld said:

Hey Guys there´s going to be a Guns N Roses Pre Party at the Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon the night Before. My Band is playing a tribute show as well and we'd like to welcome all you Gunners that will be in town to come down to the Hard Rock, have a few drinks and celebrate the most dangerous band in the world!

Its gonna be June 1st / 10h30 PM / Hard Rock Cafe Av. Liberdade, Free Entrance.

We did the same thing back in 2006 before the Guns Gig for Rock in Rio and it was pretty sweet! Hope to see you guys there.

Where do I know the guitarist from?

1 hour ago, axlrose1994 said:

Hey guys,

Does anyone knows when they will arrive in Lisbon? Tomorrow or just 1st June? Btw they usually arrive on the main airport or secondary airports? Lisbon for example figo maduro.

Thanks

I wish.  We get in Friday at 6am.   I hope to get a few hours sleep and then off to the show.