06/02/17 - Lisbon, PT - Passeio Martimo De Alges

alfierose

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Why are all those people chatting like they were at a party??? :wow:

Seriously. When I clicked the new link I thought it was the wrong show at first.

19 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Probably because they paid for a Guns N Roses show and got Disney instead!

I know, it's hard, but as long Marty Mcfly won't kidnap the young Axl, we won't be happy with GnR. His voice will never be the same. I love Axl's golden era voice and can't stand his post 1993 voice on most songs... 

1 minute ago, 2414225 said:

I know, it's hard, but as long Marty Mcfly won't kidnap the young Axl, we won't be happy with GnR. His voice will never be the same. I love Axl's golden era voice and can't stand his post 1993 voice on most songs... 

Then you haven't heard Axl in 2010 or last year with AC/DC. He sounds like shit only with GN'R because he doesn't care to relearn the songs he sings like shit since 2011.

1 minute ago, 2414225 said:

Lol. It's only 3 shows in give him a chance, you're not even at this show. So dramatic.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Belfer said:

I'm a fan of Soundgarden, but able to give already calm

I love Soundgarden, but they should play a different song. Axl can hit the Cornell notes that most other singers can't. However, most non die hard SG fans at least know Black Hole Sun. 

2 minutes ago, alfierose said:

What happened to this thread? On page 10 he was sounding great by page 13 atrocious apparently. :lol:

He started off pretty good with It's so easy and Brownstone and went down hill from there.