06/04/17 - Madrid, ES - Estadio Vicente Calderon

alfierose

3 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

How can anyone say that wasn't a great performance?  They crushed it and Axl sounded great, especially during the 2nd half of the song.   

True, he sounds great, some people in here are just trolls, mean mean trolls, who tries to make us hate Axl.

As i said before, those who trash him time after time, prove you can do it better than Axl, or be quiet and not talk trash about other people.

Edited by lassie
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

How can anyone say that wasn't a great performance?  They crushed it and Axl sounded great, especially during the 2nd half of the song.   

Oh, you will get that from someone here. You can believe that.

6 hours ago, 2414225 said:

ZSure, it is a GNR show, but half of the audience also know VR and Slash stuff. And since Slash is playing Axl's solo stuff, it would be fair by Axl to play some Slash/VR stuff. Almost every Slash song was actually written for Axl. I'm pretty sure people would like to hear Axl on Slash stuff. Seeker and BHS are very weak covers. 

What's always wrong with posts like this is calliing it Axl's "solo" stuff. Just look at CD song credits, Chinese Democracy  (john Reese, Axl Rose), I.R.S. (Dizzy Reed, Axl Rose, Paul Tobias), Sorry (Buckethead, Bryan Mantia, Axl Rose, Pete Scaturro) and so on, and so on.

This I love and Better are the only Axl solo songs on the whole album, so stop calling it an Axl solo album since it's not that. It's an album by a different GN'R lineup, but no way an Axl solo album.

People need to stop acting like this band owes them something (i.e. A better set list). GNR can and will do whatever they want and remember they are playing this show for mostly casual fans who aren't all in on the deep cuts. They don't owe it to the FB live viewer so and periscopers to change the setlists drastically every night.  99% of people at the show haven't see Guns on this tour yet. They already have a pretty good set list as it is. This is still the same tour as 2016 and everything seems to point at an album after this tour concludes. So have a little patience and just enjoy that Axl, Slash, and Duff are playing together and are still alive.. we've lost a lot of great musicians lately and we all should be grateful that we have all the GNR members still alive and well. 

Stop being so negative. They don't owe you anything. Enjoy this or at least try not to bring the morale of this forum down every show.

So true.

Edited by Zurimor
  • Like 1

I dontmean to show off but we were the best crowd of this part of the tour so far :P

It was great!! And they played both Don't cry and Patience. Ugh. I cried! Only thing was the sound was really bad at moments and Axl's voice or even Slash guitar got lost in the mix. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

I dontmean to show off but we were the best crowd of this part of the tour so far :P

It was great!! And they played both Don't cry and Patience. Ugh. I cried! Only thing was the sound was really bad at moments and Axl's voice or even Slash guitar got lost in the mix. 

You have every right to show off. You guys showed the world what a crowd Is supposed to be like and you set the bar pretty high.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

Wait until they get back home here and we will show you what a stadium full of zombies look like.

• Like 3