06/04/17 - Madrid, ES - Estadio Vicente Calderon

alfierose

3 minutes ago, TheDemocracyRose said:

Well thanks but I dont understand spanish. So whats the medias responds to the show...

these reviews are positive. they say that the show was great, although one of them says that it lacked emotion.

Guns n' Roses derrocha más pirotecnia y oficio que emoción en su regreso madrileño ante 50.000 almas en el Calderón

Edited by supercool
  • Like 1

Ok...here is my thoughts. The band ......the magic is there,the mighty sound is there,everything is there,the big stage....the myth.BUT Axl can not sing  like he used to.Last best Axl was in 2010.The problem he can sing great the first 4 songs.....Its so easy,Mr brownstone,Chinese Democracy and welcome to the jungle...There the stadium was in ecstasy......but then we started to see how he sung with that falsetto.....and the songs started to become a parody of what they were...Estranged,Civil war,You Could be mine,Coma....even Knocking of heavens door i  watched some people saying "so sad....so bad"

What i saw yesterday......was a mix of my worst GNR show... i was ( 2006,2010) and the best GNR show because what i saw is what i remember them from 90s...big stadiums,sound,big stage,Duff and slash( TOP FORM). but Axl is not there.This reunion in 2010 would have been OUT OF THIS WORLD.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, rudolf1978 said:

Ok...here is my thoughts. The band ......the magic is there,the mighty sound is there,everything is there,the big stage....the myth.BUT Axl can not sing  like he used to.Last best Axl was in 2010.The problem he can sing great the first 4 songs.....Its so easy,Mr brownstone,Chinese Democracy and welcome to the jungle...There the stadium was in ecstasy......but then we started to see how he sung with that falsetto.....and the songs started to become a parody of what they were...Estranged,Civil war,You Could be mine,Coma....even Knocking of heavens door i  watched some people saying "so sad....so bad"

What i saw yesterday......was a mix of my worst GNR show... i was ( 2006,2010) and the best GNR show because what i saw is what i remember them from 90s...big stadiums,sound,big stage,Duff and slash( TOP FORM). but Axl is not there.This reunion in 2010 would have been OUT OF THIS WORLD.

Hmmm strange that media reviews and many people tells a different story. 

I must see for myself in Copenhagen 27 june... 

48 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

Looks like he was having problems through jungle was on the mic a bit you can see here

Yeah you can see him complaining about something into the mic and then a tech comes out and does something. Maybe the teleprompter was out of sync? I don't know. Axl sounded good though on that. Strong Jungle.

7 minutes ago, rudolf1978 said:

Nah. Last best Axl was with AC/DC mate. He can still do it. You just drew the short straw by attending the 4th show in. He was better last night though than the first 3 shows.

40 minutes ago, rudolf1978 said:

Had the opposite experience, thought there was definitely Mickey moments but overall he was much stronger.

• Like 1