06/04/17 - Madrid, ES - Estadio Vicente Calderon

alfierose

I like how he does BHS, and yes, he spoke through the inner channel a few times, shame there's no IEM recording. Btw, did you notice that when the show ended You know my name by Chris Cornell was sounding? It was cool

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ironmt said:

Wait until they get back home here and we will show you what a stadium full of zombies look like.

Gosh, is it that bad for real? :ph34r: A big part of why i enjoyed the show so much is cause the energy of the crow was amazing! I think it was the closest you can get of a south american crowd in Europe.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lenni19 said:

What a great show :)  the band was fucking great, the crowd was fucking great everything seems to be great :) I cant wait till gnfr is back in germany :)

German crowds will be lame though in comparison, especially in Hannover (I'm allowed to say that, I'm German. :P)

3 hours ago, comedera said:

I can't describe with words what this shows was for me (and for most of the audience i think).

It was totally amazing... a very engaged crowd :D and... dude... when you are there, singing, jumping, screaming, you forget that the rest of the world exists, you are there, the only thing that matters is that you are there... and of course i just laugh in the face of the people whining about setlists.. Axl voice or whatever.... go and see a show and you won't complain again...

It was amazing..

And yes, i think we were one of the best crowds so far... :D:D:D

Happy for you COMEDERO☺?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, -Jaro- said:

really?

They had circle pit on 2Cellos

Sorry but you can´t compare. In this video are all young people. Gunners are old people, many of us are over 40 ... You know..Arthritis, hosteoporosis, gout, hypertension, diabetes, ....:lol:

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Derick said:

Sorry but you can´t compare. In this video are all young people. Gunners are old people, many of us are over 40 ... You know..Arthritis, hosteoporosis, gout, hypertension, diabetes, ....:lol:

We are the parents grandmothers and grandfathers of these kids.  Someone had to show them how it's done!!:lol: You should have seen us back in "our day" lol

Edited by metalms
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, ericy210 said:

These threads should be capped at 15 pages.  The threads always deteriorate at about that place with the 15 year olds complaining about the setlist

Its usually about 2 people complaining about the setlist and then twenty 15 years olds complaining about them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

In fact people who keep complaining about everything on this forum are even more annoying than everything.

You don't get it, do you? Madrid is the perfect example why people who complain are right. Every show should like Madrid was or even better. They can do it if they want to. It wasn't so hard to play OTGM, Don't Cry and Patience together in the same show.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, comedera said:

setlists.. Axl voice or whatever.... go and see a show and you won't complain again...

It was amazing..

That is a little short sited.. This show looked truly amazing but that doesn't mean all of them are. You could tell this was a special gig and Axl sounded pretty damn good on every damn video I have seen so far..  If they make a DVD with all the highlight, I hope this show gets some good pro shot songs on there.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AlexC said:

He was better last night though than the first 3 shows.

Agreed

2 hours ago, nikosgnr said:

In fact people who keep complaining about everything on this forum are even more annoying than everything.

20 people complaining about people giving their opinion is even more annoying.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why somebody would pay a load of money for a show only to spend the entire thing with their arm raised filming the thing is beyond me? What on earth is the benefit beyond a dodgy clip and an even dodgier arm?

I never do it mysel.. Im lucky to take one or two pictures a show but I am glad people do it.  I enjoy watching the live clips on Youtube.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Padme said:

You don't get it, do you? Madrid is the perfect example why people who complain are right. Every show should like Madrid was or even better. They can do it if they want to. It wasn't so hard to play OTGM, Don't Cry and Patience together in the same show.

But they owe you shit. They can play whatever the fuck they want. Stop crying like a baby about shit you don't get.

5 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

But they owe you shit. They can play whatever the fuck they want. Stop crying like a baby about shit you don't get.

They owe me and everyone else attending any given show because it is not for free

Edited by Padme

Just now, Padme said:

They owe me and everyone else attending any given show because the it is not for free

Right, and they play a 3h show for you. If you're gonna cry that they didn't play a song you wanted to hear after a 3h show, it shows what an ungrateful and spoiled brat you are.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

But most fans wanna see something for their money. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

They better give me a good show! Ticket prices are crazy. 

However I beleive they have given some great shows, the reviews and fan participation in this tour despite the ridiculous ticket prices is evidence of that. 

No disasters yet, no shorten shows, they play 20+ songs a night. Things are good. I think performance wise Slash is showing he's king. Axl is showing some age vocally as expected but at the same time AC/DC was less than a year ago...so I hope we don't start saying "you can't expect Axl to always sound like that! He was 54 then" Duff is simply the man and the glue holding it together, the rest are simply there...nothing more nothing less. 

All things considered...great tour!

• Like 2