Out Ta Get Me
Wish You Were Here/Layla/November Rain
Only Women Bleed/Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Melissa/Don't Cry
The Seeker
Patience
Paradise City

18889092_298169727293674_2220032221224370176_n.jpg.424a58d16e08af051d561652d12cb9ed.jpg

54 minutes ago, Padme said:

I'm in!!! I'm gonna try to buy tickets at El Corte Ingles. Does anyone else think they are going to add another show either in Madrid, Barcelona or some other city?

Unless it sells really quick, I doubt. But hey, that happended with AC/DC. Forget about Barcelona, if they add a date, it would be in Madrid. El Corte Inglés is a good option if online services collapse.

6 minutes ago, fanfzero said:

Unless it sells really quick, I doubt. But hey, that happended with AC/DC. Forget about Barcelona, if they add a date, it would be in Madrid. El Corte Inglés is a good option if online services collapse.

There were rumors about Barcelona. But I think another Madrid show is possible because this date is on Sunday. Just speculation from my part but it sounds like it's a second date. And at some point they are gonna add Saturday June 3rd 

Just now, Darkenchantress said:

I'll be there! Or so I hope if the internet doesn't troll me thursday morning. :lol:

If the internet trolls you. Don't waste time fighting with the lack of connection. Just go to closest El Corter Ingles in your city. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fanfzero said:

If the network sell collapses, expect a big and slow queue on El Corte Inglés. Even bigger and crazier if you are from Madrid.

I'm in Valencia. I'm going to the store in person. So it's the costumer service woman who will have the headache with her computer :lol: I guess there might be some phone app to get tickets as well

Just now, Dregen said:

Metro Station: pirámides, green line (5), goes through all the city centre stopping by many places, takes 10 minutes only to Get there ;) 

it is open until 01:30 evry day so its all good ! 

Can image the metro full of gunners singing Welcome to the Jungle the day of the show:lol:

10 hours ago, Dregen said:

Metro Station: pirámides, green line (5), goes through all the city centre stopping by many places, takes 10 minutes only to Get there ;) 

it is open until 01:30 evry day so its all good ! 

Thanks! GN'R is expected to start 9:30 P.M. Assuming they start on time the show will end around midnight. I think I will be able to catch the metro

16 minutes ago, Lio said:

I just stumbled upon the Ticketmaster site and I can already order tickets to this show? I have a question, what are those tickets for 63 EUR? It says entrada general? Other tickets with entrada general are 108 EUR? Could anyone help me out?

https://ttpc.ticketmaster.es/?operador=AMXX&pventa=45156445&pase=136980-1-1-1&idioma=CAS

¿Ese link es para comprar con American Express? ¿O funciona para cualquier tipo de tarjeta?

35 minutes ago, comedera said:

¿Ese link es para comprar con American Express? ¿O funciona para cualquier tipo de tarjeta?

Sorry, I don't speak Spanish :-) I just looked at the Spanish ticketmaster site to see if I could find the prices there. I don't have American Express.

2 hours ago, Lio said:

Sorry, I don't speak Spanish :-) I just looked at the Spanish ticketmaster site to see if I could find the prices there. I don't have American Express.

sorry i just wrote without thinking haha!!!

i said: "is that like for american express only? Or it works with any credit card"?

7 hours ago, Lio said:

I just stumbled upon the Ticketmaster site and I can already order tickets to this show? I have a question, what are those tickets for 63 EUR? It says entrada general? Other tickets with entrada general are 108 EUR? Could anyone help me out?

https://ttpc.ticketmaster.es/?operador=AMXX&pventa=45156445&pase=136980-1-1-1&idioma=CAS

If you have Amex Credit Card the go ahead. Otherwise wait until Friday

3 hours ago, comedera said:

sorry i just wrote without thinking haha!!!

i said: "is that like for american express only? Or it works with any credit card"?

Only Amex Credit Card. However if you are Nightrain member then use your password and Visa or Mastercard. Other option is livenation.es, open an account there. There is a presale tomorrow

3 minutes ago, Padme said:

If you have Amex Credit Card the go ahead. Otherwise wait until Friday

Only Amex Credit Card. However if you are Nightrain member then use your password and Visa or Mastercard. Other option is livenation.es, open an account there. There is a presale tomorrow

Thanks. I just wanted to see the prices for now... What's with the price difference? What are those tickets for 63 EUR? Do you know?