06/07/17 - Zurich, CH - Letzigrund Stadium

alfierose

YCBM sounds just like it has sounded for the past 7 years tbh. Even during 2006 or 2010 Axl didn't rasp it every show, there are plenty of concerts from back then where he mickeys it. If he struggled sometimes back then, it's probably impossible for him to ever sound different on it at this point.

On the rest of the songs he sounds solid, much better than in the first couple of shows, about on par with the average of the NITL tour. Not as good as the best few shows of 2016 though. 

FB live is dreadful, at least with periscope your probably going to get at least 1 song and maybe alot more, not quite sure why this year its all FB live, which is full of videos that are more of a tease.

STILL, they are there to watch the oncert, not to keep us at home satisfied! 

• Like 1

Just now, rokket30 said:

Facebook MF !!! Please share a hole song or a hole concert, not just a 10-30 seconds video.. This is totally crazy!!! There are a lot of people and NOBODY can share a nomral video... :o

Agreed I went to the AC/DC concert and streamed the whole show!! @slater0715 ?

1 minute ago, rokket30 said:

Facebook MF's !!! Please share a hole song or a hole concert, not just a 10-30 seconds video.. This is totally crazy!!! There are a lot of people and NOBODY can share a normal video... :o

I kind of agree but then I think about if I was there I would probably just want to enjoy the show. Hopefully we get some more good feeds

1 minute ago, Tourettes2400 said:

I kind of agree but then I think about if I was there I would probably just want to enjoy the show. Hopefully we get some more good feeds

Yes of course, me too, and you're right, but if somebody use your mobilephone for a live-fb video I think they are not enjoy the show 100% and just want likes for a live video.. Would be better an online GN'R stream as before few times..

• Like 1