06/07/17 - Zurich, CH - Letzigrund Stadium

alfierose

1 minute ago, colonizedmind said:

Good evening all,
Just tuning in now folks, missed anything of note? Any good streams...
Still a progress upwards from Uncle Ax? 

Best show so far of the Euro leg from Axl. Played My Michelle instead of OTGM. Black Hole Sun is still there and I assume they're playing Nightrain now but the streams haven't been the best.

• Like 1

Just now, AlexC said:

Best show so far of the Euro leg from Axl. Played My Michelle instead of OTGM. Black Hole Sun is still there and I assume they're playing Nightrain now but the streams haven't been the best.

Yea, had a quick scope around the pages and seems a lot of people that sometimes are critical of the vocals are pleasantly surprised...
Heating up just in time for London (not selfishly thinking at all :P) He's coming to form...good to see for all forth-coming gigs.

• Like 1

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Chinese Democracy, Welcome To The Jungle, Double Talkin’ Jive, Better, Estranged, Live And Let Die, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/New Rose, This I Love, Civil War, Black Hole Sun, Coma, Band Intros, Slash Solo (Godfather)/Sweet Child O' Mine, My Michelle, Wish You Were Here/Layla/November Rain, Only Women Bleed (instrumental)/Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain

Encore: Jam (Melissa)/Don't Cry, Whole Lotta Rosie, Paradise City

• Like 1