06/07/17 - Zurich, CH - Letzigrund Stadium

alfierose

8 minutes ago, Belfer said:

Setlist: It’s So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Chinese Democracy, Welcome To The Jungle, Double Talkin’ Jive, Better, Estranged, Live And Let Die, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, You Can't Put Your Arms Around A Memory/New Rose, This I Love, Civil War, Black Hole Sun, Coma, Band Intros, Slash Solo (Godfather)/Sweet Child O' Mine, My Michelle, Wish You Were Here/Layla/November Rain, Only Women Bleed (instrumental)/Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain

Encore: Jam (Melissa)/Don't Cry, Whole Lotta Rosie, Paradise City

When's the last time Seeker missed the show?? 

Good show. Axl was better on Paradise City in Madrid imo but overall he was better tonight. Hopefully Prostitute gets played soon.

Looking forward to London.

Just now, colonizedmind said:

When's the last time Seeker missed the show?? 

Lisbon.

1 minute ago, Axl_morris said:

He doesn't need to play Rosie. He started it In 2009 and has since went on two tours with ACDC. 

Better than The Seeker though. Hopefully they play it London since they played it when they first played the Marquee back in '87.

3 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

Thought slane VIP was bad. Pit front of stage. Best view in the house and they are not even watching  

That sight pisses me off almost as much as the models getting free tickets in LA.

2 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Better than The Seeker though. Hopefully they play it London since they played it when they first played the Marquee back in '87.

I've heard it 5 times in London in recent years.this is the first time  Seeker has been played on Europe so that would fit better. Axl also sang Rosie at olympic park last year. 

Edited by Axl_morris

Just now, Axl_morris said:

I've heard it 4 times in London in recent years.this is the first time  Seeker has been played on Europe so that would fit better. Axl also sang Rosie at olympic park last year. 

Tbh since Axl's stint with AC/DC, if they're gonna do an AC/DC song I'd love them to do Shoot to Thrill. That would be epic in the encore.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Towelie said:

You know things are stale when the most exciting thing about the setlist is them not playing a cover song.

You're right. But we pretty much gave up hope for the AFD 5 reunion, deep cuts from the UYI albums and a new song. So people have to talk about something

I actually prefer Seeker to Rosie. :shrugs:However I have no complaints. This switching them in and out works fine (and I wouldn't mind if they dumped it or both for another song entirely).

Edited by sanity_lost
apparently I forgot how to form sentences

6 minutes ago, 2414225 said:

Only in world where Adler and Sorum are touring with GnR on full term. 

I would rather have Izzy at the tour than Adler or Sorum. Frank is doing a fine job

Edited by Sosso