06/07/17 - Zurich, CH - Letzigrund Stadium

alfierose

48 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

My Michelle on NA tour was perfect, My Michelle now is a touch below and weaker. But he doesn't sing it awful. Just not as good as he did in 2016...OTGM completely saves the second half of the set

I would rather hear Shadow of your Love or Heartbreak Hotel

2 hours ago, prettytiedup88 said:

Haha, love this place. For years and years all people on here have dreamed of is Axl, Duff and Slash on stage together, within a matter of months it's old news and onto bitching about the set list. Get a grip people and enjoy the semi-reunion. There's time for new tracks and mixed up set lists. This train ain't stopping. They're too old for that and bringing in too much cash for it to stop. 

Chill out and savour the magnitude of this tour. It's been a long time coming. 

Yes what is going on? And that happend, but damn now that is not good enough.

49 minutes ago, colonizedmind said:

"I see you standing there...You think you're soo cool....NOT"

Yes. Those "Superfan VIP"s with the early entrance tickets. The only two songs they sang along was Sweet child o mine and November rain. The rest they stood there like fucking tools, decked out in their GNR gear they bought the day of the concert and blocked the, I hate to say it, "real" fans from getting to the front. But that's what happens when greed takes over Rock n Roll.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IncitingChaos said:

My Michelle on NA tour was perfect, My Michelle now is a touch below and weaker. But he doesn't sing it awful. Just not as good as he did in 2016...OTGM completely saves the second half of the set

Out Ta Get makes every show better as far as I am concerned.. Axl nails it every time and it has so much balls. I don't think My Michelle is one of their stronger songs these days (aside from a few random performances) for a few different reasons.

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Sosso said:

I would rather hear Shadow of your Love or Heartbreak Hotel

I was actually thinking about Shadow Of your Love today and how fucking random and cool it would be if they played it.  Hopefully after the Appetite Anniversary release they do a LIES one and throw Shadow on there. More people need to hear that song. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom-Ass said:

Out Ta Get makes every show better as far as I am concerned.. Axl nails it every time and it has so much balls. I don't think My Michelle is one of their stronger songs these days for a few different reasons.

loved it the few times played on the NA leg! But missed out on OTGM sadly 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mark1989 said:

Axl using clean voice for Roise but sounds fine and in tune. Nothing wrong with that. 

I can't get into the way he sings that song these days.. That old Marquee version is one of my favorite live recording from them though...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, IncitingChaos said:

That black jacket is the same one Lebron wore into the arena tonight haha 

That Red one and the Black on on the bottom actually look pretty cool. Not a fan of those big bulky ass ones he usually wears.

• Like 1