06/07/17 - Zurich, CH - Letzigrund Stadium

alfierose

8 hours ago, prettytiedup88 said:

Haha, love this place. For years and years all people on here have dreamed of is Axl, Duff and Slash on stage together, within a matter of months it's old news and onto bitching about the set list. Get a grip people and enjoy the semi-reunion. There's time for new tracks and mixed up set lists. This train ain't stopping. They're too old for that and bringing in too much cash for it to stop. 

Chill out and savour the magnitude of this tour. It's been a long time coming. 

I totally agree.  All of these shows look like a great time, and everyone going to them seem to be coming away happy.  I know I did when I saw them last year

I see people bitching about setlist again, for fuck's sake they are changing it up and you still have a problem. Stop watching every show on periscope, if you are so obssesed watch your favorite songs next day when it comes out on youtube. Don't expect huge changes in setlist because it's not that easy to do that.

Edited by DexAxl
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Andy14 said:

18889164_623958281146900_6527723856054976512_n.jpg

Now that's a cool one. Shame that the imagoe on the phone is blurred.

1 hour ago, DexAxl said:

I see people bitching about setlist again, for fuck's sake they are changing it up and you still have a problem. Stop watching every show on periscope, if you are so obssesed watch your favorite songs next day when it comes out on youtube. Don't expect huge changes in setlist because it's not that easy to do that.

True. But it is a sad state of afairs when the only new songs added are cover songs.

Edited by PatrickS77
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, DexAxl said:

Don't expect huge changes in setlist because it's not that easy to do that.

yeah man, its soooooo hard to change the setlist.

Its a nightmare actually.

its very well documented how hard and streesfulll changing the setlist can be!

You have to 1) choose new songs!, 2) rehearse them! 3) soundcheck them!, and 4) this is the hardest part -- you have to play them!

Oh, not to mention that you have to create a whole new programation for 1) pyro, 2) lights and 3) this is really tough shit -- changes of costumes!

really, its a fucking nightmare and the band has been working so hard and and no one seems to appreciate that!

:rofl-lol:

42 minutes ago, ludurigan said:

yeah man, its soooooo hard to change the setlist.

Its a nightmare actually.

its very well documented how hard and streesfulll changing the setlist can be!

You have to 1) choose new songs!, 2) rehearse them! 3) soundcheck them!, and 4) this is the hardest part -- you have to play them!

Oh, not to mention that you have to create a whole new programation for 1) pyro, 2) lights and 3) this is really tough shit -- changes of costumes!

really, its a fucking nightmare and the band has been working so hard and and no one seems to appreciate that!

:rofl-lol:

it can especially get much harder when you don't even make an attempt in doing that

9 minutes ago, delfino88 said:

How big are FOS1 and 2? I am expecting the same setup for Munich so I am interested.

FOS 1 is smaller yet more crowded than FOS 2. FOS 1 is propably the first 5-8% of the total GA; FOS 2 maybe 20%.; the area right before the soundcheck. I liked FOS2 because you can stand close to the Sweet Spot of the sound and if you stand in the last third of that area you have enough space to move around to get a good view and you can enjoy the full view of the stage while still seeing in detail what is going on on the stage without needing to focus on the video screens.   

Btw. the areas are not separated in the middle, as I originally thought; as there were different tickets issued for FOS 1 A and B and respectively FOS 2 A and B. It did not matter if you had A or B. But I guess the setup also always changes with the stadium and the local promoter.

Edited by God of Thunder
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, delfino88 said:

Thanx! And one last question. :)
Did FOS1 and 2 have different entrance than GA?

I can`t really say that, as in order to get to FOS 1 and 2 you have to pass the seats and part of the GA first (on the sides of FOS area is GA; not the entire front is sealed off, just the middle), so there was no dedicated special entry for FOS if that is what you mean. I assume though, that at least for Zurich only FOS and people sitting in that area were allowed to use the entrances in the front and the rest of the GA had to come in from the back entries. 

4 hours ago, DexAxl said:

You know, I'd agree with you, but I can't. 

It's just playing songs, for f...'s sake... it ain't rocket (queen) science.

THEY made it hard to implement new "old" tunes because of the stupid mega-screen in the back with all the fancy-schmancy animation crap.

Just drop the whole thing and give us the music and themselves... It's actually embarrassing stuff. Smoke and mirrors.

But hey, to each their own, I suppose.

5 hours ago, DexAxl said:

Just be glad people have backed off his vocals...even Jungle isn't that good still. Considering this place...he's getting a huge slide on that