06/10/17 - Imola, IT - Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrrari

alfierose

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I want to remember you that we are thinking to do a choreografy for this gig with colored balloons green, white and red like Italian flag! If you are interested below there is the link for the event on Facebook!!

https://m.facebook.com/events/1896843303883498?acontext={"ref"%3A"98"%2C"action_history"%3A"null"}&aref=98

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/4/2017 at 3:32 PM, starlight said:

ma in quale hotel staranno?

Ho guardato e l'unico hotel a 5 stelle a Bologna è il Grand Hotel Majestic Già Baglioni, se si "accontentano" di 4 stelle hanno più scelta, chi lo sa :shrugs:

Even written here in a bit but still excited for the concert :dance:

On 2/5/2017 at 1:40 PM, giuls said:

Ho guardato e l'unico hotel a 5 stelle a Bologna è il Grand Hotel Majestic Già Baglioni, se si "accontentano" di 4 stelle hanno più scelta, chi lo sa :shrugs:

Even written here in a bit but still excited for the concert :dance:

Ah  bene quindi vediamo :)

Edited by starlight

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Torb said:

Gonna attend too. Imola is about 3 hours from where I live, going north. The location is shitty, a lot of people complained about the ACDC show 2 years ago.

I agree, but it is like Slane.... 

1 minute ago, gnr5 said:

My italian friends!!! Question, I don't know much about Italy but isn't it weird that they are not hitting the big cities? Shouldn't they be playing Rome and/or Milan? 

Of course my friend!

At the beginning, infact, they were talkin' about doing the concert in Rome (inside the Circus Maximus like the Rolling Stones concert few years ago, but impossible to do for some reasons just like GN'R are not Rolling Stones/security/costs and so one) or in Milan (at Stadio San Siro, but here there's a decibel limit for concerts and events), in the end the best solution was (considering the 90.000 people attending) the circuit of Imola.

16 hours ago, WAR™ said:

Of course my friend!

At the beginning, infact, they were talkin' about doing the concert in Rome (inside the Circus Maximus like the Rolling Stones concert few years ago, but impossible to do for some reasons just like GN'R are not Rolling Stones/security/costs and so one) or in Milan (at Stadio San Siro, but here there's a decibel limit for concerts and events), in the end the best solution was (considering the 90.000 people attending) the circuit of Imola.

Thanks for the reply, San Siro would have been awesome. Or maybe two nights in Rome.

On 29/5/2017 at 5:36 PM, asessa said:

Why ?

At least, slane is astonishing 

On 29/5/2017 at 5:26 PM, Torb said:

Gonna attend too. Imola is about 3 hours from where I live, going north. The location is shitty, a lot of people complained about the ACDC show 2 years ago.

I agree

On 1/6/2017 at 3:46 PM, WAR™ said:

Ci vediamo lì boys and girls

Yeah!

• Like 1

On 2/6/2017 at 2:54 PM, gnr5 said:

Thanks for the reply, San Siro would have been awesome. Or maybe two nights in Rome.

Olympic Stadium in Rome would have been faaaaaaaar better: the acoustic there is awesome, San Siro isn't good for that.

• Like 1

On 29.5.2017 at 5:41 PM, Torb said:

Slane is famous to be the location big rock gigs since decades, definitely more suitable than Imola.

Well, granted, it doesn't have a castle, but it looks quite special too.

CJ3qk9SWUAAcNp9.jpg:large

And it's not like it doesn't have a concert history too.

What worries me the most though is, that the show starts at 19:15, but those fuckers open the doors at 10:00. What the hell? Should we stand there for 9 hours waiting until the show begins?

15 hours ago, PatrickS77 said:

Well, granted, it doesn't have a castle, but it looks quite special too.

And it's not like it doesn't have a concert history too.

What worries me the most though is, that the show starts at 19:15, but those fuckers open the doors at 10:00. What the hell? Should we stand there for 9 hours waiting until the show begins?

19.15 is the start time for the first of the two support acts? Or for GNR?

what time do you think GNR will get on stage? I am trying to see what time to book return tickets to bologna. Apparently the venue is approx. half an hour walk to the main station. And probably walking out of the venue will take time too with so many people there.

Edited by izzydoezit