06/10/17 - Imola, IT - Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrrari

alfierose

1 hour ago, BloodyMary said:

Anyone knows of a good way to go from Bologna airport to Imola ?

Taxis look super expensive...

I have a rental car, you could drive with my and my girlfriend. We should land around 15:00 tomorrow.

23 minutes ago, Evil Ash said:

I have a rental car, you could drive with my and my girlfriend. We should land around 15:00 tomorrow.

Super nice thank you so much ! But I'm arriving tonight at 19:30 so that won't be possible but thanks though :)

I'm gonna try to rent a car at the airport but being under 25 guess it's going to be complicated.

Found a shuttle to Bologna then a train to Imola, hope I'll be able to catch it, looks like a mess :/

Can't wait for tomorrow though !

Since they landed in Bologna there's a good chance they are staying there....but I wouldn't be surprised if some of the band was spotted in Rimini....either tonight or tomorrow after the show.....for anyone that is familiar with the area, Rimini is about 30-40 minutes from the event, on the east side, on the beach.  It's basically Italy's version of South Beach, Miami....all night dance clubs and vibrant night life.

On 9/1/2017 at 8:48 AM, Nightrain92 said:

Guys we are thinking to do a choreografy for this gig with colored balloons green, white and red like Italian flag! If you are interested below there is the link for the event on Facebook!!

https://m.facebook.com/events/1896843303883498?acontext=%7B%22ref%22%3A%2298%22%2C%22action_history%22%3A%22null%22%7D&aref=98

Nice, same in BRAZIL ??

• Like 1