06/10/17 - Imola, IT - Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrrari

alfierose

4 minutes ago, lassie said:

Mickey is gone for good, he just need to dive into the crowd and go crazy like the old days, Ritz, The Roxy, Indiana, Rock in Rio, St Louis, not attack anybody, but pure energy, as much he can do these days :-)

At 55, that could possibly entail a broken hip. I think Axl will remain on the stage.

• Like 1

Just now, ironmt said:

At 55, that could possibly entail a broken hip. I think Axl will remain on the stage.

Yes you are right, we can't have that he gets hurt, but it is all those damn years seeing all the old shows, i keep thinking he is much younger, but he is looking good and sounding good these days, and that is something.

1 minute ago, Belfer said:

Also I love The Who but not preferred to you e. g. ? The Perfect Crime?

I can't change the set list so there really is no point in lamenting over something I have no control over. I either like a song or I don't like a song and I like Seeker and I think it has fun energy so I see no reason to wish for another song.

I like the song Better on the album. Not as fond of it live, but I am not going to complain about it and rail against it when it is played.

• Like 2

Just now, lassie said:

Yes you are right, we can't have that he gets hurt, but it is all those damn years seeing all the old shows, i keep thinking he is much younger, but he is looking good and sounding good these days, and that is something.

It Is really a little depressing watching these guys get older, especially for all of us that were In Jr/Sr High School when the UYI Tour was happening. Anyway, you are right, It really Is something. No one would or could have ever predicted that this band would ever reunite, let alone be on top of the world again playing to sold out stadiums. 

1 minute ago, ironmt said:

It Is really a little depressing watching these guys get older, especially for all of us that were In Jr/Sr High School when the UYI Tour was happening. Anyway, you are right, It really Is something. No one would or could have ever predicted that this band would ever reunite, let alone be on top of the world again playing to sold out stadiums. 

True very true, i guess time catch us all sooner or later :-( But yes never thought they will have played again. And that is cool.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lassie said:

True very true, i guess time catch us all sooner or later :-( But yes never thought they will have played again. And that is cool.

Hey, this is only the beginning, gentlemen. A new album, Steven & Izzy coming back and our favorite band be on the freakin top of the planet again!

1 minute ago, Cornholio said:

Hey, this is only the beginning, gentlemen. A new album, Steven & Izzy coming back and our favorite band be on the freakin top of the planet again!

I don't know about seeing Steven and Izzy on a permanent basis, although a new album Is a possibility. 

1 minute ago, janrichmond said:

It's depressing because i'm their age:lol:

I hear you janrichmond. Where have the years gone? Yesterday we were finishing high school and today are kids are grown up. Anyway, It Is pretty cool to know that we have members here that probably range anywhere from 14-15-60 years old.

• Like 3