06/10/17 - Imola, IT - Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrrari

alfierose

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

Wow...every clip I've seen of this show has been amazing.  G N' R brought it to Imola....one of the best shows and best crowds of the entire tour.....and the best Paradise City & ending I've seen in years.....the entire band was into it and it showed.....awesome!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Italian girl said:

WHAT

A

CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!

Epic night. A huge party with special friends, my favourite band and my favourite Songs!

Couldn't ask for more

Definitely one of the top shows and top crowds of the entire tour so far.....lucky you!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Axl sounds freaking awesome.....brought a little rasp into his mid range.....you can tell he was into it tonight....just goes to show how an awesome crowd really does pump these guys up.....well done, Italia!

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Axl sounds freaking awesome.....brought a little rasp into his mid range.....you can tell he was into it tonight....just goes to show how an awesome crowd really does pump these guys up.....well done, Italia!

I also believe that It motivates him. Unfortunately they will be back In the States soon and that will end that. 

• Like 2

People moan about Axl's voice but if most of the crowds where as lively as this one, they probably wouldn't be moaning as much, The American leg of the tour has a really boring morbid crowd it's like their at a funeral  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

People moan about Axl's voice but if most of the crowds where as lively as this one, they probably wouldn't be moaning as much, The American leg of the tour has a really boring morbid crowd it's like their at a funeral  

I'm sorry but Axl's voice and effort should not matter on the liveliness of the crowd, quit making excuses.  

50 minutes ago, Dar97 said:

It's like the saying you get what you put in well it's the same with the audience 

And no lol it isn't....the crowd is paying him to perform, not the other way around.   

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I'm sorry but Axl's voice and effort should not matter on the liveliness of the crowd, quit making excuses.  

And no lol it isn't....the crowd is paying him to perform, not the other way around.   

Until now the best voice was in US! Not South America, not Europe. But a GIG is not just the band so we have this impression that the shows in US are a lame. 

Edited by Derick

54 minutes ago, Derick said:

Until now the best voice was in US! Not South America, not Europe. But a GIG is not just the band so we have this impression that the shows in US are a lame. 

I have no idea what you are trying to say....I haven't watched any of the Imola show, so I'm not commenting on what I feel of his performance.  What I am saying is if it is true, he performs better for a more lively crowd and thus the crowds are responsible to be lively to encourage a better performance.  That is a ridiculous notion and expectation for those in attendance as Axl and band are getting paid to perform to the best of their ability regardless of what they about the crowd and how "lively" it is.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dar97 said:

Unfortunately that's just how US crowds are. That's part of why I love going over to Europe every tour for Maiden - the European crowds are a lot more animated, making for a more exciting gig. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dar97 said:

No doubt about that. Hell, years ago on the UYI Tour when Axl would keep the crowd waiting for three hours, people would be so drunk and high that they could barely stand on there own two feet and yet they still had and showed more energy than the U.S. crowds do today. 

• Like 1