06/10/17 - Imola, IT - Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrrari

alfierose

On 6/10/2017 at 4:37 PM, Powerage5 said:

Italian crowds are always mental - it's no surprise they're good tonight. When I saw Maiden in Milan last year, it was probably the loudest crowd I've ever been a part of, it was literally hard to hear the band over the crowd at times. 

When it comes to europe and roudiest crowds it's Italy, Spain & Portugal. They pale in comparison to the South American crowds which heavily feature Italian,  Spanish & a Portuguese fans. 

In other words Latin fans are the roudiest.

With Aussies & Asians not far behind. Great Britain, German & French crowds are certainly great and better than USA but they trail those aforementioned crowds. The Canadian crowd is better than the USA crowd. Pains me to admit it but USA has the worse crowds globally.?

Edited by Top-Hatted One

1 minute ago, Top-Hatted One said:

When it comes to europe and roudiest crowds it's Italy, Spain & Portugal. They pale in comparison to the South American crowds which heavily feature Italian,  Spanish & a Portuguese fans. 

In other words Latin fans are the roundest . 

With Aussies & Asians not far behind. Great Britain, German & French crowds are certainly great and better than USA but they trail those aforementioned crowds. The Canadian crowd is bettet than the USA crowd. Pains me to admit it but USA has the worse crowds globally.?

From watching a few clips, the Zurich crowd looked completely dead. Not sure I agree about the US, it varies from city to city.

On 6/10/2017 at 5:18 PM, Axl_morris said:

With the addition of Yesterdays that makes this the longest set of the tour

Yesterdays does nothing for me. You have SCOM, Patience and Don't cry. Yesterday is a watered down version of those songs. Give me Locomotive, perfect crime or don't damn me and we are talking again

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, izzyzz said:

From watching a few clips, the Zurich crowd looked completely dead. Not sure I agree about the US, it varies from city to city.

I've only seen one gig in Switzerland, but I have to agree that the crowd was a bit shit.

On 6/10/2017 at 4:41 PM, ironmt said:

That's great, when I think of loud rowdy crowds, Argentina and Brasil are the first to come to mind. I never realized that Italian crowds were that Into It.

Latin crowds. Generally speaking are the roudiest in the universe.

Spoken by an American with Italian, Portuguese and Brazilian blood?

Edited by Top-Hatted One

Just now, Derick said:

Encore

Don´t Cry
Black Hole Sun
The Seeker
Paradise City

I checked too. I thought it might be jam, I remember Ron jamming Babe I gonna leave you. Profeckic. 

It's weird cos I associate that song with Seattle and rain.but maybe it was raining in Imola. 

Just now, wasted said:

Nobody's really mentioned it. When did the tour start? 

Axl singing the whole vocal must be awesome. 

Well everyone was talking about it on the Slane thread once footage of the soundcheck emerged. Then when they played it, it was a bit underwhelming because Axl was rusty. It's gotten better now but the shock value has worn off haha.

Fortus plays the solo rather than Slash though. Which is interesting.