06/13/17 - Munich, DE - Olympiastadion

alfierose

2 hours ago, Natty said:

I ll arrive on tuesday as well and leave after the concert. So i have to take only 1 day off. 

Erica and I will try our best to get front row. With new gnr it was no problem. For axl/dc I also was successful.. 

I hope the security will be really good. I am a bit afraid of what that concert could mean for certain terrorism oriented people

I know terrorism is all up to our minds these days, but fuck off these people, i always go with this : "zu tode gefürchtet ist auch gestorben" (sorry translation makes no sence) We are living in uncertain times, but i will not go and let myself be restricted, everything can happen everywhere:shrugs:

Of course we'll try our best to hit the front row, we'll make some plans for the line up later on ! If i really arrive at monday i will check the situation, entrances etc. the day before !

On 11/4/2017 at 2:52 AM, xBrownstonex said:

Yes i do. Where are u staying in munich

WTF??  How did you manage to get the printed ticket?  When I bought my ticket in Dic. I got an Email from Ticketmaster that I'll get more information 10 days before the show, also I'll have to pick up my ticket the day of the show.  So what's your secret, then?

(Home is not far from Munich, so no Hotel needed for this one)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, xBrownstonex said:

So tfor means the merch truck wont Johnt the stadium?

Don't worry there will be merch trucks at the venue, i think these pop up stores are more like the one from John Varvatos they had in N.Y., if i remember correctly they did'nt sell City tees or lithos there, "only" the more expensive merch like the leather jackets etc... 

Edited by EricA

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

I know this has been asked before but does anyone know when to be there for Front of Stage? 

Have you got Early Entrance, or the "ordinary" FOS1?

I will be at the venue around 10/11am to check how the line up works , i would say the earlier the better !

6 minutes ago, EricA said:

Have you got Early Entrance, or the "ordinary" FOS1?

I will be at the venue around 10/11am to check how the line up works , i would say the earlier the better !

Only the ordinary. FoS1. So, what do you think would be a good time. It's been ages I've been to a stadium show...

• 2 weeks later...

To all attending the Munich show, i did a bit of research at the Coldplay:wacko: forum, because their gig at Olympia Stadion was on tuesday, and i tried to get some information, how everything worked out with "new" strictly security checks/entrances/line up outside the stadium, and well...it was a big mess !!!

Security where checking very strictly, and i really appreciate this, but everything not alloweded was taken away from the people, like back bags, ladies bigger hand bags, etc...and where thrown in big litterboxes !!! But this is nothing to complain about, people where told not to bring this things with them, so their own fault if they do !

BUT...all this security checks took a loooong time, and this was the reason why some of the concert visitors who came "late" (during or short time before the opening act starting to play) did NOT manage to get in the stadium before Coldplay started the show !

SO...come early and bring nothing with you except your personal tiny things !

I don't want somebody of our community missing a single tune of our boys !!!

BTW the coldplay community is whining about the band NOT CHANGING THE SETLIST:rofl-lol:

Edited by EricA

In Zürich yesterday it took about 15-20 minutes to get in. We got to the arena early (right before the second warmup band), so no problems. The security check wasn't that thorough, just a nice pat on the back, but compared to Madrid it was strict  (in Madrid it was no check at all ..).

Guns  started 19:45 yesterday, from the security info it was some confusion to us English speaking people when they started. No info in English to find anywhere ..

Edited by Snytefant