06/13/17 - Munich, DE - Olympiastadion

alfierose

5 minutes ago, Azazel said:

Yep! Can't wait. 

Anyone know what German fans are like generally compared with other parts of Europe?

Stage times anyone? (Seemed to be 9pm in Lisbon, 7.45pm in Zurich)

Well, I hope they're not clapping stupidly without feeling of rhythm like to any Bavarian Volksfest. I saw them doing that n 93... 

10 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Well, I hope they're not clapping stupidly without feeling of rhythm like to any Bavarian Volksfest. I saw them doing that n 93... 

:rofl-lol: better this than nothing, after this crazy crowd in Italy i hope Guns will not be dissapointed by us - so to all FOS people -> go crazy:headbang:!!!

6 minutes ago, EricA said:

:rofl-lol: better this than nothing, after this crazy crowd in Italy i hope Guns will not be dissapointed by us - so to all FOS people -> go crazy:headbang:!!!

That's so right! We're gonna suck after Italy! lol

I am excited and crazily scared of getting disappointed. Until now it never crossed my mind that they could get disappointed with us. Oh noooo.... :wacko::lol:

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I am excited and crazily scared of getting disappointed. 

REALLY? For me there is NOTHING they could dissapoint me with, i'm waiting since 25 years now, so they can read Munichs telefone book out, and I'll be happy;)

6 minutes ago, Natty said:

I will be in munich in fos 1 and scream my lungs out and jump up and down to my fav songs... I am coming from austria and I am sure gnr will not disappoint us. Let s rock munich!!!

So i need earplugs because of YOU:huh:

:tongue2::kiss:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, EricA said:

REALLY? For me there is NOTHING they could dissapoint me with, i'm waiting since 25 years now, so they can read Munichs telefone book out, and I'll be happy;)

That's great, love your attitude! 

Let's rock Munich, girls and guys! :headbang:

• Like 1

Oh my god, I'm so excited. I'm waiting for this to happen since I saw them in cologne in 1993 as little boy. I made a promise to my little sister that if there'll ever be a reunion in whatever form, we try to attend at least two shows. And this Tuesday Munich will be the first, second Hannover. Maybe we'll meet some of you guys, that would be awesome.:dance:

P.S. we will be FOS1

Edited by fred stoeber

7 minutes ago, fred stoeber said:

Oh my god, I'm so excited. I'm waiting for this to happen since I saw them in cologne in 1993 as little boy. I made a promise to my little sister that if there'll ever be a reunion in whatever form, we try to attend at least two shows. And this Tuesday Munich will be the first, second Hannover. Maybe we'll meet some of you guys, that would be awesome.:dance:

P.S. we will be FOS1

Hey very cool to do this. I also saw them in 1993 and now I am going to 3 shows. I think most of us saw them as teenager and didnt find any band after gnr broke up that had the same meaning for us that GNR had and still has. 

I personally dont love any other band as much as gnr and I cant believe that the 20 + y of waiting is over in 2 days.... 

See you in fos 1 im olympiastadion....:awesomeface:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Natty said:

Hey very cool to do this. I also saw them in 1993 and now I am going to 3 shows. I think most of us saw them as teenager and didnt find any band after gnr broke up that had the same meaning for us that GNR had and still has. 

I personally dont love any other band as much as gnr and I cant believe that the 20 + y of waiting is over in 2 days.... 

See you in fos 1 im olympiastadion....:awesomeface:

17 minutes ago, fred stoeber said:

P.S. we will be FOS1

Same here. Saw them in '93 in Cologne. Oh man. 24 years! 

• Like 2

On 8/6/2017 at 4:25 AM, Snytefant said:

In Zürich yesterday it took about 15-20 minutes to get in. We got to the arena early (right before the second warmup band), so no problems. The security check wasn't that thorough, just a nice pat on the back, but compared to Madrid it was strict  (in Madrid it was no check at all ..).

Guns  started 19:45 yesterday, from the security info it was some confusion to us English speaking people when they started. No info in English to find anywhere ..

Getmany and England are most dangerous that Zurich, Madrid, Italy ?