06/13/17 - Munich, DE - Olympiastadion

alfierose

1 minute ago, gnrkoncerti said:

Wow,band is very tight...

Very good show...

Crowd are very huge but borring like in US...

Yeah, they sound good. To the crowds credit they seem to be pretty loud In their applause after the songs finish but as you said they are pretty dead.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Yeah, they sound good. To the crowds credit they seem to be pretty loud In their applause after the songs finish but as you said they are pretty dead.

And so did the Imola audience the other day. Long distance shots can be deceptive. Wait for closer recordings.

Just now, Cornholio said:

And so did the Imola audience the other day. Long distance shots can be deceptive. Wait for closer recordings.

From what I can tell, this crowd doesn't compare to Imola. Guess we will see.

Are we comparing crowds now? Different countries have a different mentality & levels of showing their passion in public lol. Let me warn you now that Finlands crowd will be nothing like Italys, doesnt mean people are less into it or "dead" ?

Edited by VampireSoul
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

Are you serious? :rofl-lol::facepalm:

Yup, it was a very distant stand and at the beginning it looked like they didn't give a f* about the songs or the band :D But after the second half of the setlist we had other streams (which were located closer to stage) and it was unbelievable from then on.

17 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

I know it's just a clip taken from a phone cam but sound quality seems to be pretty rough for the show....sounds like some major echo issues.

That's typical for the Olympic Stadium Munich. And one of the major reasons why I'm going to Prague to see them. As cool as the roof looks, it is not made for concerts.

1 minute ago, TOS--LOA said:

I would like to take this opportunity to officially note that we've started bitching about the quality of the crowds. 

We are so fucking spoiled by periscope/Facebook live 

I blame Beta.. for everything. 

We have progressed, from the band to the crowd. These are strides In the right direction.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TOS--LOA said:

I would like to take this opportunity to officially note that we've started bitching about the quality of the crowds. 

No forget FANDANGO ?

6 minutes ago, TOS--LOA said:

Hey at least we're switching it up about  what we bitch about!

I'm thinking for the weekend shows off bringing in some deep cuts bitching about the weather and poor quality of merchandise than the main stream setlist and axls voice bitching.

Edited by Axl_morris
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

I still can't get it.. It seems to me that they shot the 'live presence' from the video in Munich..  Studio seems to me as a backdrop for Axl's dolphin stunts.. I do not know what Slash meant by 'shooting on a stage in LA'...

Watch the video again. 1.24 into the video, you can see a close up of Axl when he says 1-2, when the camera is in fron of him, that's from a studio. at 1.26-27 where you can see Duff and Matt, that's from a studio. 1.31 there's matt from the studio again. 1.32 slash is in the studio. 1.34-36 that's studio, duff at 1.40, he's at the studio again.. and it continues like that through out the video.. and when I say studio I mean fake stage. Some of the footage is of course from Olympiastadion but most footage is not. It's the same way in the Dead Horse video

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ironmt said:

We have progressed, from the band to the crowd. These are strides In the right direction.

We are literally criticizing ordinary people who are just trying to enjoy their and our favorite band. 

What a time to be alive!! ????

• Like 3