06/13/17 - Munich, DE - Olympiastadion

alfierose

19 minutes ago, VampireSoul said:

Are we comparing crowds now? Different countries have a different mentality & levels of showing their passion in public lol. Let me warn you now that Finlands crowd will be nothing like Italys, doesnt mean people are less into it or "dead" ?

I'm Finnish and I'm going to be rocking my ass off (and singing along) no matter what. :headbang: ( I can do that even without alcohol- I shit you not)

5 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Hey at least we're switching it up about  what we bitch about!

We could have changing themes every week to bitch about. We've already covered:

-Axl's voice

-setlist

-quality of streams 

-crowds 

any other suggestions?'

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Hey at least we're switching it up about  what we bitch about!

I'm thinking for the weekend shows off bringing in some deep cuts bitching about the weather and poor quality of merchandise than the main stream setlist and axls voice bitching.

I'm going classic Bitching for the London show. Axl's hats all night long. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, TOS--LOA said:

We are literally criticizing ordinary people who are just trying to enjoy their and our favorite band. 

What a time to be alive!! ????

The show you go too...

"Can't stand people who have their cameras out the whole time at a concert"

The following show you watch the updates online..

"Why is there no streams"

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

The show you go too...

:lol::lol:

It's 2017, we have drones for that purpose! They solve both of those problems!

4 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

I'm Finnish and I'm going to be rocking my ass off (and singing along) no matter what. :headbang: ( I can do that even without alcohol- I shit you not)

Im part finnish and part italian so it could go either way ? But from my experiences the majority of the crowds here just stand and clap.. 

4 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

"hey how was the show?"

- "Band were great, but there were people in section 112-114 who clearly weren't enjoying themselves as those in section 233-236 in Madrid when I saw it on  Periscope 3 nights ago. So my night was ruined"

:rofl-lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maynard said:

Whn you guys say Axl is sounding good do you mean he sounds like 2010 or AXL/DC? If so, can't wait for videos.

If your definition of good is clean voice, how is it any different from the 2011-2014 period?

When I say good I mean 2014 Vegas.

I've giving up on ACDC & 2010 every being in GNR again

1 hour ago, scooby845 said:

I still can't get it.. It seems to me that they shot the 'live presence' from the video in Munich..  Studio seems to me as a backdrop for Axl's dolphin stunts.. I do not know what Slash meant by 'shooting on a stage in LA'...

The Estranged video features live shots taken from Munich '93 show. You can see Axl raising his mic stand and you can see the audience. However, close up "live shots" were filmed back in LA. They set up the entire stage in a studio and played the song a few times and they recorded those shots. Its a mix. By the way someone posted that Dead Horse was filmed like this also, it wasn't, all the shots from Dead Horse come from real live takes from different songs and different shows.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VampireSoul said:

Im part finnish and part italian so it could go either way ? But from my experiences the majority of the crowds here just stand and clap.. 

Come on guys, Mike Monroe is Finnish too. We all know how he runs & dances all the time. Nationality is not an excuse haha.

1 minute ago, maynard said:

Whn you guys say Axl is sounding good do you mean he sounds like 2010 or AXL/DC? If so, can't wait for videos.

If your definition of good is clean voice, how is it any different from the 2011-2014 period?

No 2010 is gone. Axl tonight is sounding like normal 2016 NA Leg NITL performance tonight . Which is to say very good for NITL tour. 

1 minute ago, Axl_morris said:

The show you go too...

I don't care If we get another stream for the rest of the tour If It would make people leave their phones behind. My daughter talked me Into a smartphone and my favorite thing about It was the GPS for directions. After having It for a few years I came to the conclusion that I am really not Into people(actually always knew that part) and don't make calls on It, but would receive plenty of calls. I actually thought about leaving a message on the voicemail telling people that I bought this phone to make calls, not receive them but Instead I just gave It up and am now currently phoneless. It feels much better this way.

• Like 2