Out Ta Get Me
Wish You Were Here/Layla/November Rain
Only Women Bleed/Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Nightrain
Melissa/Black Hole Sun
Don't Cry

The Seeker
Paradise City

19050836_1318225024959621_3205482295146315776_n.jpg.3ff086f24e50d95bea743d908e8ceab4.jpg

10 hours ago, diesel4 said:

Why there is no more front of stage 1 for nightrain presale? will they open more tix for that sector

I just got front of stage tickets. Presale started at 10am Munich time.

Edited by _Mia_

I've been to this stadium once for U2 concert. It is an awesome venue. Yes there are 2 circles although I dont know why are they called front of stage 1 and 2. Kind of stupid. I wish the are left and right portion, that would make so much more sense. Good choice if you go although from what I know both pits and standing is sold out. Personally I wouldnt enjoy guns n roses from seats. Strange thing is as  am member of gnfr club is that I never saw front of stage 1 open for sale, not even during eventim presale, so shady but what can you do. Big money is involved.

3 hours ago, kaunt said:

I going too ..bought the Welcome to the jungle ultimate package ... hope it is worth  the bugs

This is what you get. Early entrance (like 2 hour of so before the shows) You get to tour the stage and backstage and take pictures. They give you a bag with posters, merchandising, official pictures,etc. You get to eat and drink in a place they have there.  However you don't get to meet band members. At least that was the case last summer during the U.S. Tour

4 hours ago, diesel4 said:

I've been to this stadium once for U2 concert. It is an awesome venue. Yes there are 2 circles although I dont know why are they called front of stage 1 and 2. Kind of stupid. I wish the are left and right portion, that would make so much more sense. Good choice if you go although from what I know both pits and standing is sold out. Personally I wouldnt enjoy guns n roses from seats. Strange thing is as  am member of gnfr club is that I never saw front of stage 1 open for sale, not even during eventim presale, so shady but what can you do. Big money is involved.

Actually that is my concern but I'm a small guy and paying so much money just for watching at other people's back isn't exactly how I imagine my first ever Guns N' Roses concert (don't count newGuns)

6 hours ago, Padme said:

This is what you get. Early entrance (like 2 hour of so before the shows) You get to tour the stage and backstage and take pictures. They give you a bag with posters, merchandising, official pictures,etc. You get to eat and drink in a place they have there.  However you don't get to meet band members. At least that was the case last summer during the U.S. Tour

yes and place to for standing is front of stage 1 what i think it is the so caled golden circle and i can go to the vip riser... same standing place front of stage1 you get when you buy the golden circle early entry ticket for 363€ just no vip riser and beer ect  ..  ... meals are at the pradiese city party tickets where is a pre show party ..but hwo knows .. i will ask the vip guide ... maybe i can go to the party too if there is time .. i mean for 1138€ i should get the option to have a meal if i want..