06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

5 hours ago, downliner said:

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere but more tickets for London have been released :) I just bought 2 golden circle tix direct from ticketmaster for the Friday show.

You're a legend mate been desperate for one since they went on sale, would've missed this otherwise.  Just bagged a golden circle like your good self.  Seems general standing aren't available though although only checked out of curiosity.

Owe you a beer ?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Izzyslash said:

Terrible openers for the London shows. 
Worst on the leg so far... wonder why they can't get decent openers for two huge shows in London. 

Couldn't agree more. I'm hoping that TB&TSDs may mean a cameo from a couple of Aerosmith dudes...

3 minutes ago, GnRMisterE said:

Couldn't agree more. I'm hoping that TB&TSDs may mean a cameo from a couple of Aerosmith dudes...

Where did you see that? 
Hopefully something more special is going down in London. Biggest shows of the tour. 
Well, I thought the same last year, and none of the big shows got anything unusual :P

3 minutes ago, Izzyslash said:

Where did you see that? 
Hopefully something more special is going down in London. Biggest shows of the tour. 
Well, I thought the same last year, and none of the big shows got anything unusual :P

Not seen it anywhere, just putting two and two together and probably coming up with 35 haha.

Aerosmith have a few days off between Dublin and France so it would be cool if they could swing by on the Friday night!!

Just now, GnRMisterE said:

Not seen it anywhere, just putting two and two together and probably coming up with 35 haha.

Aerosmith have a few days off between Dublin and France so it would be cool if they could swing by on the Friday night!!

Hehe, yeah. Taht would be cool! Not expecting anything though. But hopefully they will add another opener. If not, I will not be there early, that's for sure :)

8 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

any websites where i will get cheaper tickets to attractions 

Arriving in Stansted Airport London on Thurs 15th June and have all day to spend there. Want to go to Madam Tusaunds 

Staying in the Ruskin Arms Hotel on high street 

theres a 3 for 2 deal that includes madam taudades, London dungeon, london eye etc.. found it on Google

• Like 1

On 4/10/2017 at 10:57 PM, Axl_morris said:

theres a 3 for 2 deal that includes madam taudades, London dungeon, london eye etc.. found it on Google

cool are there any wax works of Axl or Slash in Madam T ??? 

Its amazing that 2 roses are playing in London on the same day. Stone Roses are playing Wembley on the 17th June too 

4 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

cool are there any wax works of Axl or Slash in Madam T ??? 

Its amazing that 2 roses are playing in London on the same day. Stone Roses are playing Wembley on the 17th June too 

No, but the harck rock cafe (downstairs at the bar) has axls signed skeleton jacket and slashs outfit in the vault next door.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017 at 5:55 PM, Axl_morris said:

No, but the harck rock cafe (downstairs at the bar) has axls signed skeleton jacket and slashs outfit in the vault next door.

@Healy52003Also, a fan meet-up has been arranged in the downstairs area at the Hard Rock on 15 June in the evening.  There's a Facebook thread - not sure if I post it on here?

Edited by Lindy100

Hi guys

for those going to the London gigs, we are organising a fan meet up on Thursday 15th June at the Back Room Bar of Hard Rock Cafe.

You can RSVP here, to view the event you need to join first the group #GnFnR Fanspot #NotInThisLifeTime 

https://www.facebook.com/events/349012245473883/

Or alternatively here are the details. Let me know if you plan to attend as we keep track of the numbers.

Venue: The Back Room, Hard Rock Cafe London 

Time: 7pm onwards
Address: 148b Old Park Lane

http://www.hardrock.com/promo/thebackroom/

The Back Room is Hard Rock's bar adjacent to the Hard Rock Restaurant. An area is booked for us.

Would recommend joining the event page though to keep track with any updates.