06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

14 minutes ago, Axl_morris said:

Because im working late all week and cant get to a post office until the weekend. Hopefully it's posted

False alarm. Turns out the tickets I got this morning were for another gig I'm going to. So still waiting on the GnR tickets.

12 hours ago, Izzyslash said:

I live in Norway, and my ticket took about 24 hours from they shipped them, to DHL were knocking on my door. You should be fine :)

My concern is the original buyer may live in England and won't get his tickets till short time before the gig. Anyway... I stay nervous till I got them.:nervous::P

Edited by Free Bird

Don't worry guys!! It seems that the first batch was international and rest of Europe deliveries. I'm living in Greece and I received 2 tickets last Friday and the remaining 3 this morning. UK residents should receive theirs pretty soon, within the current week...

So, it's less than 4 weeks, I just can't wait!! :headbang:

20 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

scary reports coming and sadly there has been fatalites 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/22/manchester-arena-evacuated-reports-gunshots-explosion/

I knw its manchester and not london but this type of thing should not be happening anywhere 

Such a shame. Scary to think I was there a few months ago seeing Sabbath and I'll be there seeing Linkin Park in July. Let's hope this doesn't get out of hand and doesn't affect concerts in the UK. Prayers for victims families tonight.

What's so civil about war, anyway?

Edit: it's unconfirmed whether or not this was an attack or some other factor caused to blast. Still a huge shame.

Edited by Gunspride6

Scary. I've been to that arena a couple times. You'd think they'd amp up security given the current climate, how the fuck does a suicide bomber get into the venue? Mind you, I've never been searched or checked going into arenas/stadiums. Every single person should be checked, it's worth the extra time, money and man power. Disgusting how shit like this is even capable of happening.

15 minutes ago, AlexC said:

Scary. I've been to that arena a couple times. You'd think they'd amp up security given the current climate, how the fuck does a suicide bomber get into the venue? Mind you, I've never been searched or checked going into arenas/stadiums. Every single person should be checked, it's worth the extra time, money and man power. Disgusting how shit like this is even capable of happening.

I think it was in the foyer area where McDonalds is, not in the actual arena. 

At the end of the day they can do all kinds of exclusion zones around the venue or whatever but people have to leave somehow, it's an easy target. 

Bands do pull tours after this kinda thing but hopefully it stays on.  

Can't see Kiss being on next week though at the venue

• Like 1

Tickets arrived today 

TBH a bit disapointed there not hard back tickets but at least i have them now. There very delicate so be careful 

Bit anxious travelling over now with the tradegy in Manchester, hopefully nothing like that will happen again 

53 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Tickets arrived today 

TBH a bit disapointed there not hard back tickets but at least i have them now. There very delicate so be careful 

Bit anxious travelling over now with the tradegy in Manchester, hopefully nothing like that will happen again 

Stadiums and Arenas will be the safest place to be now. I know it sounds horrible but security at arenas and stadiums has been lax for a long time. Hopefully the 22 innocents didn't die in vain and this leads to safer concerts.

Edited by Gunspride6

48 minutes ago, Gunspride6 said:

Stadiums and Arenas will be the safest place to be now. I know it sounds horrible but security at arenas and stadiums has been lax for a long time. Hopefully the 22 innocents didn't die in vain and this leads to safer concerts.

heading over on the 15th too explore London so ill still be anxious as a busy place like London city centre/tourist parts could be hit. Last night told us that nobody is safe and they will target anything

RIP To all those poor people who were killed and those affected by it. Guns N Roses have not made reference to it but i very think there aware of it 

Edited by Healy52003

3 hours ago, Healy52003 said:

Tickets arrived today 

Where do you come from?

16 hours ago, Free Bird said:

Where do you come from?

Yep, the quality of the ticket is shit. We should have had the option for pdf tickets and print them ourselves (which i usually never do) if they cant issue standard tickets . Would have been cheaper too.

Everybody going to the shows have a great time i was at the old Wembley stadium in 1991 we had NIN, Skid Row & of course Guns it was a red hot day about 92 degrees & a fantastic show by all 3 bands. Oh yeah & Baz read out the letter London Borough Council sent them you can see iiit 

Here 

31 minutes ago, Gunspride6 said:

Anybody got any idea what the big announcement today could be? Hopefully something cool to do with the next leg of the tour. If I had to guess I'd say it's probably just another leg of the tour.

It won't be announced until tomorrow now due to the Manchester attacks, apparantley.

12 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

have heard UK police what all public gatherings cancelled for the foreseeable future so that could mean the london shows could be cancelled ???

pretty sure that`s not true they`ve` upped the security at slane so they will do the same at London everyone needs to be more vigilant and be aware of the nearest exits guess we all need to be on our guard more and be aware of who is round us and be prepared it might take longer to get into the venue but if we`re safe then so be it :heart:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

have heard UK police what all public gatherings cancelled for the foreseeable future so that could mean the london shows could be cancelled ???

Not correct.

The only gigs cancelled for the foreseeable are at the MEN for obvious reasons.  Everything else has just been allocated a higher police presence and security measures.