06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

3 minutes ago, Axl`s BFF said:

pretty sure that`s not true they`ve` upped the security at slane so they will do the same at London everyone needs to be more vigilant and be aware of the nearest exits guess we all need to be on our guard more and be aware of who is round us and be prepared it might take longer to get into the venue but if we`re safe then so be it :heart:

there could be 100s of armed soldiers around the Olympic Stadium vicinity, maybe a few in the venue too

The shows will go on just expect to see a lot more security armed police etc at the shows. Dont expect to take things in like backpacks etc also give yourself a little extra time for queing & searching. Dont get pissed off remember what the security are doing is helping to keep you safe

2 minutes ago, AFD5 said:

The shows will go on just expect to see a lot more security armed police etc at the shows. Dont expect to take things in like backpacks etc also give yourself a little extra time for queing & searching. Dont get pissed off remember what the security are doing is helping to keep you safe

couldn`t agree more I think people will be more safe at these shows than they`ve ever been

where would we be without the armed force #heroes

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kearnsy said:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/blondie-more-musicians-cancel-uk-concerts-manchester-attack-1007044

Extract from the above article 

'A representative for Guns N' Roses, currently on tour with upcoming stops in Dublin, Lisbon, Madrid, Zurich, Munich, London and Paris, said the rock band wasn't making any changes.'

I doubt the band will be making any changes themselves but i'd imagine security forces in Europe most definetley will be ie much more stringent.

It's business as usual, as it should be.

It's not like this is the only big event going on any time soon, FA Cup Final is a far bigger event and even the Courteeners have got 50k going to a gig at Manchester this weekend so really don't see why a GNR concert in 3 weeks time would be in any danger of being pulled unless the band wanted to, which they don't.

It'll still be a friendly relaxed atmosphere even with the army on the street (if indeed they still are)

Just leave your bags behind and allow plenty of time to get in with stringent searches and enjoy yourself 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, northernsoul said:

It's business as usual, as it should be.

It's not like this is the only big event going on any time soon, FA Cup Final is a far bigger event and even the Courteeners have got 50k going to a gig at Manchester this weekend so really don't see why a GNR concert in 3 weeks time would be in any danger of being pulled unless the band wanted to, which they don't.

It'll still be a friendly relaxed atmosphere even with the army on the street (if indeed they still are)

Just leave your bags behind and allow plenty of time to get in with stringent searches and enjoy yourself 

Fingers crossed

1 hour ago, GnRMisterE said:

My tickets have just arrived. I would have liked souvenir tickets not cheaply printed on flimsy paper, but as long as they get me in that's all that counts!!

BTW, we also have three early entry tickets for sale if anyone is interested

Tickets are horrendous, never seen anything like it 

14 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

Tickets are horrendous, never seen anything like it 

Agreed. Thing that pissed me off even more was the £13.50 to post the tickets when we should have been given the option to print them ourself.