06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

Still £150 for GC. It'll be all of the VIP packages they couldn't sell being sold off, so hopefully early entry isn't many.

I managed to get a return train ticket from Derby to London Kings Cross stn for £30 today. Never seen such cheap train fares. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

Has anyone seen anything official about what can or can't be taking into the stadium? 

Just wondering if it would be ok to have a portable charger, as I dont know London that well and will be relying heavily on google maps to return to my hotel after the gig.

12 minutes ago, gazzacrooky said:

Has anyone seen anything official about what can or can't be taking into the stadium? 

Just wondering if it would be ok to have a portable charger, as I dont know London that well and will be relying heavily on google maps to return to my hotel after the gig.

Charger will be fine mate, I have mine on me at virtually most gigs

Just don't turn up with a bag, or at least I wouldn't recommend it

47 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

:thumbsup:

That's very expensive.

Maybe it's more comfortable by taxi...

I used trainline to get my tickets today, they were half the price of everyone else. 

https://www.thetrainline.com/m/

33 minutes ago, jovihammer said:

Still waiting for my Friday EE GC tickets to arrive. Ive got an awful feeling im going to have to pick them up from the box office and miss the EE :-(

I dont have mine yet either. 

Just now, jovihammer said:

Cutting it a bit fine now. Maybe we will be told to turn up at a VIP check in or something? I want my £5.50 secure postage refunded if so lmao

It's so annoying because I have my Saturday tickets, they came last week and you would think that you get the show before that ones tickets first. Especially VIP :facepalm:

I will be wanting my postage back too if I have to collect from the stadium. 

14 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

It's so annoying because I have my Saturday tickets, they came last week and you would think that you get the show before that ones tickets first. Especially VIP :facepalm:

I will be wanting my postage back too if I have to collect from the stadium. 

Now my dispatch status has been changed to:-

Dispatch Status

If you booked for a Paperless event: You won’t receive physical tickets through the post for this event or any tickets to print off.

At the time of entry, you must present the credit card used to purchase your tickets as well as a valid photo ID (such as a driver's
licence or passport).

Your entire party must enter the venue at the same time. Tickets are non-transferable and the cardholder must be attending the event.

Edited by jovihammer
dont know how to do emojis lol

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

'Paperless tickets'. What is the world coming to? I used to enjoy collecting my ticket stubs - especially if they had proper designs!

Am annoyed they charged me £5.50 on top of all the other fees for secure postage of a ticket that doesn't exist! 

I actually have no comprehension on how paperless tickets are supposed to work to be honest. Presumably it has something to do with phones? I remember going to the box office in person and paying £15 to see Metallica and acts of a similar level of success. You paid your cash and obtained your ticket. Simple.

17 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I managed to get a return train ticket from Derby to London Kings Cross stn for £30 today. Never seen such cheap train fares. 

That's really good!! I just got a train ticket one way Northampton - Euston for £12 

means I have to drive to Northampton but otherwise I was looking at £60 return. 

• Like 1

I received an email last night detailing the Early Entry setup. 

When all is said and done it seems as though EE only get 15 minutes to find their spot before the horde is unleashed, so from 4:45pm-5pm, GA gates at 5!

It would seem the period from 3-4:45 is mostly for mulling about..

Would be nice to hear from others that have done EE elsewhere in Europe so far

Sounds MAD but i'm in search of a last minute General Admission Standing ticket sale? (I've got mine but I'm desperate to sort a friend out with one)

If anyone has any incling to assist then please do! Many thanks.

• Like 1