06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

12 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Since you guys are 6 hours ahead of Texas, I'm sure you're already at the concert and waiting for GNR to take the stage!

Have fun! Best show you will ever see!:headbang:

And please be safe!

It's next Friday. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Since you guys are 6 hours ahead of Texas, I'm sure you're already at the concert and waiting for GNR to take the stage!

Have fun! Best show you will ever see!:headbang:

And please be safe!

Even though I know it's next week cos I'll be there, a very small part of me just went into panic that I'd got my dates wrong and missed it after reading this.

Haha

3 hours ago, supercool said:

because i want sorum back and a couple of new songs.

I thought you were going to say because It's depressing seeing fifty-somethings doing twenty-somethings twenty-something year old moves, with the thirty-something year old outfits.  And because Axl is bloated and can't sing.

• Like 1

I still haven't got my GC ticket for Saturday...phoned TM and they said my tickets had been printed and they would call me back with more info - I haven't heard anything yet...:nervous:

Btw, it took me a whole hour to get from the stadium to the tube platform after Axl/DC last June.  My friend, who was travelling to Ashford, said it only took her 10 minutes max to get the train...

Just now, Lindy100 said:

I still haven't got my GC ticket for Saturday...phoned TM and they said my tickets had been printed and they would call me back with more info - I haven't heard anything yet...:nervous:

Btw, it took me a whole hour to get from the stadium to the tube platform after Axl/DC last June.  My friend, who was travelling to Ashford, said it only took her 10 minutes max to get the train...

There's a lot of people still waiting for tickets, I've seen loads on Facebook saying they haven't got theirs yet. I hate it that they leave it this late to send them. 

An hour? :wow:

21 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

There's a lot of people still waiting for tickets, I've seen loads on Facebook saying they haven't got theirs yet. I hate it that they leave it this late to send them. 

An hour? :wow:

Yep - a whole hour!  It was a nightmare.  Hopefully the stadium has sorted the problem out since then, from memory I think there was only one way to walk to the Tube station though.

Thanks for the info re tickets, I'm still nervous though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, beebee_head said:

I thought you were going to say because It's depressing seeing fifty-somethings doing twenty-somethings twenty-something year old moves, with the thirty-something year old outfits.  And because Axl is bloated and can't sing.

well, it is depressing.

this semi-reunion should have happened 10 years ago, it would have been so much better.

I have my seated tickets for the Sat but not my GC standing for the Friday. Will be calling Ticketmaster in the morning. Not acceptable when they were bought in December and i've paid for bloody delivery. Shite.  

Is the box office at the venue easy to find etc if i have to pick them up? Anyone any ideas? Not arriving in London until 16:30 so not best pleased!

• Like 1

On 10/6/2017 at 0:27 PM, Healy52003 said:

Going to try and catch a pint in the cart & horses in stratford before Fridays show. 

Iron Maiden played there first gigs there 

That's where I'm staying :lol:

My ticket for friday has arrived - twice :o The bar code is the same on both :shrugs:

And also got my tickets for saturday :headbang:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

is there anyone coming from nottingham?

and can someone please post a decent concert poster if there's one? (not the one on the 1st page :) )

I'm coming from Nottingham - getting the National Express coach there and back each night

• Like 1

Just got through to Ticketmaster, they claim my Friday GC tickets were dispatched on the 24th May, Royal mail never delivered them etc... I've never had a text / email / note through the door. On the ticketmaster website it still says that my tickets have not been dispatched. They now tell me that i have to collect them from the box office on Friday. V pissed off. Paid for special delivery!

Sound familiar to anyone? 

I have my seated tickets for the Sat show. These were not secure delivery. 

Anyone know where the box office is at the stadium?

Any good recommendations for drinking around the stratford area  before the gig? 

This video shows how big the gold circle was for Depeche Mode last week at the same ground with the same Promoter.  Looks like GC has it's own exits to the toilets (and hopefully bar) so should be a nice self contained area for the day without having to fight through the crowds.  

10 hours ago, Calcy said:

Anyone got an idea of merch cost? And also what a pint of beer/lager costs?

I'm thnking it could be 30 quid a t-shirt and over 6 quid a pint - hope I'm wrong!!

You're probably right about that. Maybe even £35 for a t-shirt. As for the beer, alcohol at concerts is usually expensive anyway but with it being London and the fact that it's GN'R, it'll most likely be extortionate.