06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

7 hours ago, Nalbi said:

I'll be there with my older brother who introduced me to Gn'R when I was 8.

Bought tix for his 40th birthday and decided to order some custom shirts for the event to keep as cool memories.

Just got them in the mail and pretty pleased with how they turned out. :headbang:

CkVmkXs.jpg

K7yK82G.jpg

Can't wait to be on Friday, it's gonna be EPIC !

Amazing ?

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, dle1877 said:

Any idea what hotel the band use in London?  Was hoping to get an Axl autograph to complete my AFD album signatures.  Thanks

Yep I'd imagine the Connaught. They'll probably be drinking in the bar after the gig but they'll no doubt be swarmed by mega fans or they'll have security not letting anyone get close so I wouldn't bother tbh.

5 minutes ago, Axls Rocket Queen said:

I'm going to the Saturday show but might come along to the fan meetup at the Hard Rock Cafe tomorrow...anyone else going?  I can't find the FB page for it anymore

Also interested, even though I am not in London before 2230 probably. How far from lower Regents Park to Hard Rock?

On 6/3/2017 at 7:23 PM, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Yeah, I feel the same way to be honest. 

I'm sure the band will be looking at their options right now :unsure:

Why are other options needed?  Their team and London know how to keep a show safe. Go rock out!

• Like 1

The fan meet-up tomorrow night is in the Back Room Bar, which is in the side road adjacent to the Hard Rock Restaurant.  Basically we're going to take over the whole bar!

Venue: The Back Room, Hard Rock Cafe London 
Address: 148b Old Park Lane

http://www.hardrock.com/promo/thebackroom/

https://www.facebook.com/events/349012245473883/?acontext={"action_history"%3A"null"}

:headbang:

2 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

Thans for that, on the street view too you can see a pic  someone has taken of entrance E.  Its next to the West Ham coffee shop just ny bridge 5

It will be well signposted, and there will be plenty of stadium staff to ask, don't worry!

• Like 1

Is there a list of prohibited items anywhere? I was receiving loads of emails from ticketmaster about the Slane gig but i didn't get these tickets from ticketmaster this time. My gf is wondering if she can take a bag of any kind, they were banned for Slane. Which is pretty ridiculous really and also i don't think they even were anyway haha. 

3 minutes ago, OJones90 said:

Is there a list of prohibited items anywhere? I was receiving loads of emails from ticketmaster about the Slane gig but i didn't get these tickets from ticketmaster this time. My gf is wondering if she can take a bag of any kind, they were banned for Slane. Which is pretty ridiculous really and also i don't think they even were anyway haha. 

http://www.london-stadium.com/top-stories/guns-n-roses-london-stadium-important-safety-information

In Dublin airport now flying to London at 6.25am.  Won't be to sleep til late Thursday night/Friday morning. Going to go to a few tourist spots 

Went to Aerosmith in the 3arena tonight and loved every second of it, it was a very good appetizer for Friday night 

Hi Guys, 

Heading to the gig on Friday and we're staying in Hackney so probably planning on checking in at 3pm then walking to stadium, via a few pubs of course! We have GA tickets and have never been to a stadium gig of this size before and aren't desperate to see the support act, we were thinking of heading in to the stadium around 6ish but do you guys think that would mean we'd be right at the back? obvs not planning to be anywhere near the front but just want to make sure we feel part of it all.

Cheers

1 minute ago, RashBamsboy said:

Hi Guys, 

Heading to the gig on Friday and we're staying in Hackney so probably planning on checking in at 3pm then walking to stadium, via a few pubs of course! We have GA tickets and have never been to a stadium gig of this size before and aren't desperate to see the support act, we were thinking of heading in to the stadium around 6ish but do you guys think that would mean we'd be right at the back? obvs not planning to be anywhere near the front but just want to make sure we feel part of it all.

Cheers

I think you will be fine at 6 :)

9 hours ago, Lindy100 said:

The fan meet-up tomorrow night is in the Back Room Bar, which is in the side road adjacent to the Hard Rock Restaurant.  Basically we're going to take over the whole bar!

Venue: The Back Room, Hard Rock Cafe London 
Address: 148b Old Park Lane

http://www.hardrock.com/promo/thebackroom/

https://www.facebook.com/events/349012245473883/?acontext={"action_history"%3A"null"}

:headbang:

FB link is dead.. any of you birds fit?