06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

Just now, Izzyslash said:

Can't find it with a search either. Closed group`?

Oh, maybe it is, I'm not a FB guru unfortunately.  But the details are the same, Back Room Bar, etc, from 7 pm.  Turn up and we will be there, one of the guys has made a GNR playlist which the bar has agreed to play for us to get us in the mood (as if we need any excuses)! :headbang:

1 minute ago, Lindy100 said:

Oh, maybe it is, I'm not a FB guru unfortunately.  But the details are the same, Back Room Bar, etc, from 7 pm.  Turn up and we will be there, one of the guys has made a GNR playlist which the bar has agreed to play for us to get us in the mood (as if we need any excuses)! :headbang:

Alright! I will see if I can make it. Arrive at Heathrow at 9.30 tonight, so will be a late arrival in any case :)

3 minutes ago, GnRMisterE said:

Anyone else still hopeful of a guest appearance by some of the guys from Aerosmith? It looks like they've been using London as their base for the last week or so.

They were in Dublin yesterday and will play in France on Saturday so they could only make it tomrrow night, but that'd be fucking awesome.

Edited by Nalbi

27 minutes ago, GnRMisterE said:

Anyone else still hopeful of a guest appearance by some of the guys from Aerosmith? It looks like they've been using London as their base for the last week or so.

Maybe Brian May or Angus ya never know

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, GnRMisterE said:

Hopeful? Yes. Expecting it? No.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GnRMisterE said:

To be honest, I dont want any guests. Probably mean another cover instead of a GNR original

• Like 2

Is anyone still waiting for their email regarding where we go for Early Entry and our merch? I finally have my EE tickets but they came with a slip of paper saying I would be emailed details of the EE and the merch a few days before the show but I still haven't heard anything :-(

10 minutes ago, jovihammer said:

Is anyone still waiting for their email regarding where we go for Early Entry and our merch? I finally have my EE tickets but they came with a slip of paper saying I would be emailed details of the EE and the merch a few days before the show but I still haven't heard anything :-(

I know someone who's got EE for tomorrow and her email said check-in was from 3 pm but I don't have any other details,  I would call the Stadium on 020 8522 6144 or Ticketmaster.

3 minutes ago, Lindy100 said:

I know someone who's got EE for tomorrow and her email said check-in was from 3 pm but I don't have any other details,  I would call the Stadium on 020 8522 6144 or Ticketmaster.

Thank you. I'm guessing there will be a VIP nation tent? Have just come off the phone from TM who had no details but gave me a number for livenation VIP but no one is answering 

6 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Where does it say anything about hand bags being banned?!

Read the security info very carefully 

we would like to discourage all guests from bringing bags to the event, and no luggage or large electronic devices (for example laptop computers) will be permitted into London Stadium. 

Not sure if that means no handbags :shrugs:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for purchasing your Golden Circle (with Early Entry) package to see Guns N’ Roses live!

Show Date:  SATURDAY 17TH JUNE 2017       

Venue: LONDON STADIUM
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 2ST

VIP Nation Representative on show day: Matt & Amanda

About Your Concert Tickets:

Had Your Tickets Posted?: Your concert tickets are on their way to you. Please bring your concert ticket along with you on the day of the show (if you have not received your ticket(s) at least 72hrs prior to the show, please contact Ticketmaster on 0333 321 9999).

Box office Collection?: Your concert tickets will be ready for you to collect at the BOX OFFICE (located by Bridge 5).

If you are unsure which dispatch method you selected at the time of purchase, please check your online account at the following link: https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/member

From 15.00*, please proceed to the VIP Nation desk located at TURNSTILE D (VIA BRIDGE 5).
Please note: Bridge 5 will only be accessible from 15.00*. See map below.
You will register with our representatives and be handed your tour lanyard, laminate and exclusive tour gift.

Please ensure you arrive to check-in before 16.30*, only registered and wristbanded guests will be given the Early Entry access.

Should you arrive late and miss the Early Entry element, you will still be able to collect your commemorative gift from the above registration point up until commencing of the show, as this will not be mailed to you if it is not collected in person

Please bring one proof of identification along with you (drivers licence, passport, bankcard…). The name must match the original purchaser’s (IDs with the same surname or a photocopy of the purchaser’s ID are acceptable) and we do not require the original purchaser to attend (if the package is a gift, for example).

Early Entry:                           16.45* 
Venue Doors:                        17.00*
Tyler Bryant:                          17.45*
The Kills:                               18.30*
Guns N’ Roses:                     19.45*

*All timings are approximate and subject to change

Golden Circle (with Early Entry) Package includes: 

- Standing Ticket in Golden Circle to see GN'R live 
- Early Entry Pass: access to the venue before standard Golden Circle ticketholders 
- Limited edition GN'R VIP gift pack 
- Souvenir GN'R tour laminate & lanyard 
- VIP commemorative ticket 
- Designated check-in with our on-site event staff 

* Please note times included on ticket pages or confirmation emails will reflect Door or Show Times and may differ from the VIP package time.

96f4b325-cfdd-49c7-ad19-7f89a4ef8f92.png 

If you have any queries regarding this information in the lead up to the concert, please contact us on vipnation@livenation.co.uk  

For any queries on the day of the event, please proceed to the registration point or call +44(0)77 1811 5197.
Please share your VIP experience with us by tagging #GNFNR #vipnationeu in all of your social media!

Kind regards,

VIP NATION EUROPE

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sparty said:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for purchasing your Golden Circle (with Early Entry) package to see Guns N’ Roses live!

Show Date:  SATURDAY 17TH JUNE 2017       

Venue: LONDON STADIUM
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London E20 2ST

VIP Nation Representative on show day: Matt & Amanda

About Your Concert Tickets:

Had Your Tickets Posted?: Your concert tickets are on their way to you. Please bring your concert ticket along with you on the day of the show (if you have not received your ticket(s) at least 72hrs prior to the show, please contact Ticketmaster on 0333 321 9999).

Box office Collection?: Your concert tickets will be ready for you to collect at the BOX OFFICE (located by Bridge 5).

If you are unsure which dispatch method you selected at the time of purchase, please check your online account at the following link: https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/member

From 15.00*, please proceed to the VIP Nation desk located at TURNSTILE D (VIA BRIDGE 5).
Please note: Bridge 5 will only be accessible from 15.00*. See map below.
You will register with our representatives and be handed your tour lanyard, laminate and exclusive tour gift.

Please ensure you arrive to check-in before 16.30*, only registered and wristbanded guests will be given the Early Entry access.

Should you arrive late and miss the Early Entry element, you will still be able to collect your commemorative gift from the above registration point up until commencing of the show, as this will not be mailed to you if it is not collected in person

Please bring one proof of identification along with you (drivers licence, passport, bankcard…). The name must match the original purchaser’s (IDs with the same surname or a photocopy of the purchaser’s ID are acceptable) and we do not require the original purchaser to attend (if the package is a gift, for example).

Early Entry:                           16.45* 
Venue Doors:                        17.00*
Tyler Bryant:                          17.45*
The Kills:                               18.30*
Guns N’ Roses:                     19.45*

*All timings are approximate and subject to change

Golden Circle (with Early Entry) Package includes: 

- Standing Ticket in Golden Circle to see GN'R live 
- Early Entry Pass: access to the venue before standard Golden Circle ticketholders 
- Limited edition GN'R VIP gift pack 
- Souvenir GN'R tour laminate & lanyard 
- VIP commemorative ticket 
- Designated check-in with our on-site event staff 

* Please note times included on ticket pages or confirmation emails will reflect Door or Show Times and may differ from the VIP package time.

96f4b325-cfdd-49c7-ad19-7f89a4ef8f92.png 

If you have any queries regarding this information in the lead up to the concert, please contact us on vipnation@livenation.co.uk  

For any queries on the day of the event, please proceed to the registration point or call +44(0)77 1811 5197.
Please share your VIP experience with us by tagging #GNFNR #vipnationeu in all of your social media!

Kind regards,

VIP NATION EUROPE

You absoulute star thank you so much! Hope to see you there tomorrow \o/