06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

1 minute ago, northernsoul said:

Not bad at all.

I've been keeping my eye out and cancelling and rebooking hotels for months to try and get a better deal, got tickets in the Virgin sale etc to try and keep it down but it's still one hell of an expensive weekend

How much have t-shirts been at the Euro dates?

Just picked up my t shirt in the pop up store for £30

Fuck me London is a busy city it's all go go go. Stayin In the Newham area  

Have not sleep In about 30 hours so going to have an early night and try to be fresh for 2morrow. Can't wait enjoy everyone there going to give it everything 

Aerosmith were amazing in Dublin last night and I'd love to see them show up 2morrow. Tyler Bryant and the shakedown supported last night too and they were ok 

5 hours ago, colonizedmind said:

So excited for this !! Anyone got info on their hotel yet / and plan to try and say hello? 
I'm thinking of going after the 2nd show...

You are best to reserve, prices fluctuate all the time but are at their most expensive if booking directly on the bus, also with it being an incredibly

busy weekend of events in London, many sell out quickly, depends where you're going, I have one booked for the airport, they sell fast! 
If you're not sure when you need it, they can't be transferred if you miss the one you booked, if you do know when you'll want to leave,

book now, you'll save a bit of money ! :)
Hope that helps

So....Anyone planning on tracking them down? 

Just now, Nalbi said:

I laughed, but I actually love that song, always thought it was unfairly underrated.

Believe It or not, I do also. There are just so many other songs that I would choose before So Fine, to be added to the setlist.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, kanecrescente said:

And how do I do that

at the top of the page theres a box saying 'members club sign up' it cost about £10 if i remember and it makes posting pics easy and you get unlimited 'likes'

1 minute ago, Oldest Goat said:

This is going to be a killer show. I can feel it in my loins.

coz it's my show:P

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Hey! So Fine is good, its the only song Duff should ever sing.

Agreed, and considering Axl's vocals on it,  it's probably one of the few songs that could sound exactly like it did 25 years ago.