06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

You should follow Melissa's example and omit any mention of age from your life history altogether.

yeah i don't get that, why would she care about people knowing her age? She's very pretty but it smacks of vanity to hide or change her age. 

Just now, janrichmond said:

yeah i don't get that, why would she care about people knowing her age? She's very pretty but it smacks of vanity to hide or change her age. 

Presumably the same reason why Hollywood actresses (and some actors) knocked a few years off their CV.

She talks like a fourteen year old tweeter girl also. She might actually be older than me by a year or so.

55 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

i have my GC tickets for Saturday [seated for tomorrow] i think i'm gonna be the oldest person in the GC section :lol: Not that i care i'm gonna love it!! This Grandma rocks:headbang:

That's the spirit Grandma janrichmond.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hejanne said:

we would like to discourage all guests from bringing bags to the event, and no luggage or large electronic devices (for example laptop computers) will be permitted into London Stadium. 

Not sure if that means no handbags :shrugs:

@Millions_of_SpidersI phoned the Stadium this morning and they said small handbags are fine.

2 hours ago, Gunspride6 said:

For those new to London, stand on the left of escalators if you're standing and stand on the right if you're walking up/down. If you see a seat on the tube, grab it ASAP. Can't tell you how much I needed these tips when I first went :lol:

Wrong way round!  Stand on the right, walk on the left.  Get it wrong and you will get knocked down :lol:

• Like 4

Just now, OJones90 said:

I'm going to the Saturday show but I'm assuming they're both the same...... What time does it all kick off? On ticketmaster it says 3pm but on some other site it says 6pm

The Stadium Park opens at 3. The main venue opens at 5.

2 minutes ago, OJones90 said:

I'm going to the Saturday show but I'm assuming they're both the same...... What time does it all kick off? On ticketmaster it says 3pm but on some other site it says 6pm

Gig will start at 8pm. Unless you're rich or desperate to get on the barrier I'd say go to the pub and aim to get into the stadium for about 7:30.

16 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

Team Brasil were spotted around some council estates donating tickets.. a proper fuckboy, roadman, chav mashup

No idea if you're serious here but doesn't surprise me if they are giving out Saturday tickets

The seating will be patchy at best in the upper tier if they don't and there ain't anywhere dark to hide them in the middle of June in Britain

22 minutes ago, paranoyd androyd said:

Team Brasil were spotted around some council estates donating tickets.. a proper fuckboy, roadman, chav mashup

Nevermind the bollocks at the end of your post, but that's seriously a kind and heartfelt gesture, so fuckin' good on 'em!