06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

31 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

No idea if you're serious here but doesn't surprise me if they are giving out Saturday tickets

The seating will be patchy at best in the upper tier if they don't and there ain't anywhere dark to hide them in the middle of June in Britain

Patchy at best? How do you figure? Ticketmaster has very few ticket left. GetMeIn had only 104 tickets left last I checked.

The place will be packed both on the 16th an 17th.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Patchy at best? How do you figure? Ticketmaster has very few ticket left. GetMeIn had only 104 tickets left last I checked.

The place will be packed both on the 16th an 17th.

There are loads of seats left for the 17th, unless they took them off.  GA and gold circle both showing too before

16th will be packed of course

4 hours ago, Gunspride6 said:

For those new to London, stand on the left of escalators if you're standing and stand on the right if you're walking up/down. If you see a seat on the tube, grab it ASAP. Can't tell you how much I needed these tips when I first went :lol:

You've actually got this the wrong way round! Stand still on the right and walk on the left.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, northernsoul said:

There are loads of seats left for the 17th, unless they took them off.  GA and gold circle both showing too before

16th will be packed of course

Where can you see that?

When I bought my tickets for the 17th a month ago, there were only a few sections left with tickets in the top tier. There is no way of checking how much GA is left though, but judging by the availability at reseller sites, it's as good as filled up.

4 hours ago, paranoyd androyd said:

Team Brasil were spotted around some council estates donating tickets.. a proper fuckboy, roadman, chav mashup

Was fun while it still lasted, it still is, sure they are older but back, like the Illusions days

Edited by lassie

3 minutes ago, GnRMisterE said:

Still got one EEGC ticket for tonight - £225

Or one standard GC for £100 if anyone is interested

I don't know your age or personal life for that matter, but if I were you and had no chance of reselling the ticket at all, I would approach the prettiest girl (yeah I'm a douche as Axl) or the very first fan with a GnR shirt and hand it out to them...:lol:

5 minutes ago, SL138 said:

Im just wondering how I can get some beers and snacks to GC without losing my position and view

You may get off with bringing in some lidless bottles of fizzy drink i.e. Coke Fanta etc but beers and food I can imagine to be a no to dupe you into paying 3 times the price at the concession stands. Plus I bought a pizza from the dominos stand on the stadium island before the gates for axldc and couldn't take that in last year

Edited by kanecrescente

13 minutes ago, SL138 said:

do you know anything about bringing food and drinks?

At slane, you couldnt even bring a bottle of water past the first checkpoint (outside the village) which was about 1 and a half miles from the entrance to the castle.