06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

2 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Guys have a good time, no need to worry about holding your cellphones for 3 hrs worrying about streaming for us. We will survive and there will be plenty of videos when It Is over.

Agreed absolutelly

• Like 2

Just now, lenni19 said:

Oh, that makes me sad :(

I hope they can go in as soon asp :)

Is it security checks holding people up or did a lot arrive late?

I read a UK non music forum a couple of days ago and the majority of posters still seemed to think being early was a waste of time because 'Axl is always late'. Despite his positive attitude on this tour and ACDC the message still hasn't quite filtered through to the masses.

1 minute ago, alfierose said:

Is it security checks holding people up or did a lot arrive late?

I read a UK non music forum a couple of days ago and the majority of posters still seemed to think being early was a waste of time because 'Axl is always late'. Despite his positive attitude on this tour and ACDC the message still hasn't quite filtered through to the masses.

I guess In a way It Is the peoples fault considering Axl has been on time for the past year and a half since the Tour started.

1 hour ago, Mendez said:

Well I imagine selling stadiums mostly full is enough for them (GNR/TB/Live Nation) to make a sizeable profit. But selling out is obviously better, which is something they usually only do in bigger cities

I could be wrong, but I believe the risk is with the promoter. Guns still get their fee in full once they fulfill their contract.  The promoter loses out, but probably only need to sell a percentage to make a profit.

Denis Desmond threatened not to pay Guns in Dublin 2010 when Axl left the stage. This was the reason he came back on, finished the concert and got payed in full.

4 minutes ago, Stress Fracture said:

7:45 is an early start by most standards, though, no?

Fuck yeah it is. We might have chairs on the floor in America, but at least we can have a show go beyond 10:30!!! The openers don't even start until at least 8...

But seriously- why a 10:30 curfew on a Friday night in London???

• Like 1