06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

Kinda funny how spoiled we've gotten, huh? Not satisfied with pics and posts of songs played. If we can't watch it for free live at home, it's a let down ain't it? :lol:

Dont get me wrong- I was really looking forward to streaming this bitch start to finish this afternoon, but hey- still know what's going on anyway! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Kinda funny how spoiled we've gotten, huh? Not satisfied with pics and posts of songs played. If we can't watch it for free live at home, it's a let down ain't it? :lol:

Dont get me wrong- I was really looking forward to streaming this bitch start to finish this afternoon, but hey- still know what's going on anyway! 

guuner.thumb.jpg.6ea7d17ec87dca74940da8dcf6d658ef.jpg                                                                                                              Yeah that is right, but we still rock on :-)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Spoiled we have become for sure.  It's fun following the shows.  I have to tell you periscoping is a pain in the A!  So I don't blame people for not wanting to do it, as much as I enjoy the scopes.  Nothing beats being there in the moment.  Each scope is a privilege not a right. :heart:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, metalms said:

Spoiled we have become for sure.  It's fun following the shows.  I have to tell you periscoping is a pain in the A!  So I don't blame people for not wanting to do it, as much as I enjoy the scopes.  Nothing beats being there in the moment.  Each scope is a privilege not a right. :heart:

Excellent post, who In the hell would want to stand around recording a show for 3 hrs after spending $275 per ticket?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, metalms said:

Totally agree. I consider it one of the greatest innovations of mankind. I'm from the era where I had to buy Hit Parader to read what was going on! :lol: Amd you'll never find me spending a show holding up my phone, so I totally understand! 

That said, I gotta wonder is it's a wifi or cell problem there, because you'd think there'd be more than there's been...

Edited by Fitha_whiskey
Read not hear
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Yes, Along with Circus, Metal Edge and RIP. When you attended a concert you had no Idea what the setlist was going to be. I kind of miss those times.

I remember seeing GnR in 6/91. I'm expecting Ritz 88 Axl, and he comes out in a kilt... :wow:  Not to mention the set list...

• Like 3

Just now, Fitha_whiskey said:

I remember seeing GnR in 6/91. I'm expecting Ritz 88 Axl, and he comes out in a kilt... :wow:  Not to mention the set list...

lol, GOOD TIMES. That was one hell of a setlist you got.

• Like 1