06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Before complaining about his current attire always remember that yellow jacket from Rock in Rio before registering your complaint. You might think otherwise?

It's RNR.  He's an entertainer. He got where he is by following his own lead.  Ever see Mick Jagger's old outfits?  Wow.

8 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Before complaining about his current attire always remember that yellow jacket from Rock in Rio before registering your complaint. You might think otherwise?

Hey, it was really raining cats and dogs there, I completely get that he wore that jacket....It's a "Friesennerz" btw :D

100% on Axl's side in this case. ;)

Edited by Zurimor

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Considered and overruled. Yellow jacket was a rain jacket. Hideous, but has a purpose and is hideous as a side-effect. Weird mashup jacket- no purpose other than to be hideous. No contest.

Just now, lassie said:

It is never going to get worse than that, let's face it! Although it did lead to one of the funniest things I've ever read in a review of a live show (quoting from memory): ''Axl Rose arrived on stage looking like a cross between a banana and a paedophile''.

• Like 3

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

It is never going to get worse than that, let's face it! Although it did lead to one of the funniest things I've ever read in a review of a live show (quoting from memory): ''Axl Rose arrived on stage looking like a cross between a banana and a paedophile''.

LOL :-) He sounded bad the first few songs, but it got a littler better later on, and Estranged was played for the first time in 18 years

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

The raincoat rocks, it is part of GnR lore, forever remembered. A truly iconic Mackintosh.