06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

49 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I actually think it is fine if he wears something related to where he is performing. Would have been much better without the flannel shirt....but it rocks ?

Every single outfit he wears would be much better without the flannel shirt.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Healy52003 said:

Amazing show, it was a dream come true

Did Axl seem a bit down or was it just me ???

Loved the setlist, Slash and duff were amazing and so we're the rest of the guys. View and sound were perfect but as I was the outside of the row people were constantly going to and from the bar/toliets etc and it got a little bit frustrating 

I noticed he looked a bit gloomy during November Rain

21 minutes ago, seely said:

I noticed he looked a bit gloomy during November Rain

I think considering the terrorist attacks in London during the last couple of weeks, the band could be threatened. Even Fortus talked about it. You know, it's not like Europe is a safe place nowadays... the threat is really high. 

A terrorist attack can happen at anytime. GN'R is a big American stadium band... it's an easy target. 

Honestly, If I were in the band I would be fucking stressed too and gloomy in Europe.

Europe is in a REALLY bad place now. There are Islamists everywhere. It's an invasion.

Edited by Sunset Boulevard
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sunset Boulevard said:

I think considering the terrorist attacks in London during the last couple of weeks, the band could be threatened. Even Fortus talked about it. You know, it's not like Europe is a safe place nowadays... the threat is really high. 

A terrorist attack can happen at anytime. GN'R is a big American stadium band... it's an easy target. 

Honestly, If I were in the band I would be fucking stressed too and gloomy in Europe.

Europe is in a REALLY bad place now. There are Islamists everywhere. It's an invasion.

Tell that to the USA

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sunset Boulevard said:

Where are you living? 

Finally back to hotel in Finchley Park !!
Show was epic, was in first 5-10 rows (Slash side) and

the wow factor really didn't let up, in terms of seeing them together !

Slash looked "bored", well if that's him bored, WOW !

1 hour ago, sunshinewelly said:

Did the GC have its own entry etc 

it did indeed, that stadium is a ball ache to get in to and certainly getting home took an age! Pop luck getting in the right queue eventually but saw so many angry to make trains...hope trouble didn't spoil over, as many of the gates got smashed in !!

Axl was mostly great, your in the  moment but I have an acute ear, he was frankly awful on This I Love, an exposing song but one he nailed as recently as last year !
Overall, tbought it was a proper bang for buck rock show, not many of those these days, it delivers and does everything u expect...
Being very close, can confirm Axl's only mood was - HAPPY....he kept pointing at people near me, including a Brazilian girl which made her year ! he wasn't chatty but

did say to stop throwing bottles at one point 'HERE TO HAVE FUN, DONT WANT ANYONE TO GET HURT ' - nice throwback....

Tomorrow - Round 2 in general standing :D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OJones90 said:

For those who attended.... What's the transport like after the gig? Plenty of taxis about or what? I'm only staying 2 miles away but wondering how hard it's going to be to get back 

I'd walk back home if it were 2 miles. But that's me and I don't live in London.

Edited by cheesecake