06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

2 minutes ago, OJones90 said:

For those who attended.... What's the transport like after the gig? Plenty of taxis about or what? I'm only staying 2 miles away but wondering how hard it's going to be to get back 

40 MIN walk from venue to trains....also we did a loop haha with about 1000 others, can't remember getting lost at AXL/DC last year ...Give yourself plenty of time

Sorry guys for the lack of streams, couldn't even upload a pic, network coverage was shitty AF.

We were considering walking home after the show but after standing for 8 hours and already walking 20km today, we ended ordering a Uber that was 1.9x the regular price due to high demand. But at that point, we just wanted to go to bed.

Full review tomorrow, good night guys.

5 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

Axl said before KOHD that London was the first time they played it at a little place called The Marquee!! That got a cheer :)

The Marquee is kind of legendary, isn't it? Feel like I remember it got mentioned at several occasions...

Edited by Zurimor
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Zurimor said:

Golden Circles are one of the dumbest things ever invented. It excludes many young people which would really go off but can't afford the money and gets in many bored Yuppies and such which are happy to get the best places for their money. You'll never see me to buy such tickets, never ever. I'm totally against it and if they can't sell their shit, they'll have to get rid of that invention again.

When did they originate? I do not remember them even existing when I used to go to rock shows and I saw quite a few of these big old fart shows (e.g. The Stones, Metallica and Newgnr). Usually tickets were just demarcated between seats and 'general admission'.