06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

When did they originate? I do not remember them even existing when I used to go to rock shows and I saw quite a few of these big old fart shows (e.g. The Stones, Metallica and Newgnr). Usually tickets were just demarcated between seats and 'general admission'.

Exactly, it was always general admission. Which was fine since it was the same for everyone. Sadly, fans are buying those tickets to be in front of stage, which I can understand, but imagine almost nobody buys those tickets only a few times... It's up to us fans to change it back, maybe time to call out a GC boycott. ;)

Edited by Zurimor
  • Like 1

I struggled to find signal once in the stadium. 

I loved every minute of the show. I thought Axl seemed really happy - seen them twice before 2010 and 2012 , he seemed a lot more into this show. 

I didn't have gold circle and was gutted but actually I stood round to the right and was right by the barrier and could see pretty well. 

Downsides were the drink prices and getting to the tube after , I don't think the crowd control was done well at all.

• Like 3

Now this would be a perfect setlist only if they swapped BHS with Out Ta Get Me (that songs goes on par with My Michelle like on US leg and should not be omitted or vice versa) and Seeker should be replaced by Don't Cry. 

That's the perfect setlist!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, Yesterdays remains staple!

41 minutes ago, SoundOfAGun said:

My friend is going tonight, looks like the crowd were into it yesterday (apart from those stuck outside). 

Yeah, Jungle really got it going, then LALD ramped it up again. All yhe big hits got large cheers and most people were singing along and standing by sweet child even in the gods.

As others have said Axls positive attitude shone through and his voice was good enough and youtube videos really do miss the quality of the live mix. For example the opening jungle scream is even more amazing live.

I had a pair of 14-15 year olds in front of me and it was interesting to watch them, they were in awe over the RQ solo and Slash.

Also the stadium was horrid to get out, I parked in Westfield and it was a nightmare. Dont think I left the car park till 11.40.

AMAZING NIGHT THERE LAST NIGHT. We went up the river to the stadium on a boat on a 'booze cruise' and it was great to see so many fans sat in the sun loving life in the beer gardens. Really great atmosphere. The staium is brilliant, but the prices for food and beer are fricking daylight robbery! They defffo need to bin the CD songs as they really lose the audiance and as much as i love Slash, there was too much guitar nooddling. Apart from that, it was a great. show. And yes, SCOM at the right speed is soooo much better. To everyone going tonight, have a great night! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GnRMisterE said:

And Gold Circle is definitely worth the extra money!!

Back in the days you could get "Golden Circle" for much less money, since there was only 1 categorie. And most bands don't even do that shit. So no, it's not worth the money.

Edited by Zurimor

7 hours ago, Kelvin94 said:

Anyone knows when the early entry for the show is?

Also, anyone knows if I missed the VIP reception and didn't get the tour gifts and all, could I claim it tomorrow hopefully?

Thanks guys!

The email says you can pick up the merchandise at vip nation stand  anytime up until show starts, which I assume is when guns come on stage, you can't get it any other way 

Edited by spodoinklehorse
Spelling