06/16/17 - London, GB - London Stadium

alfierose

2 hours ago, uzi your illusion said:

In the Patience video from 4:40 - 5:00 that is the voice that made me a diehard fan, and keeps me interested 20 years after I first heard them.  I totally get that it's probably impossible for him to do a long lasting tour and use that voice from start to finish, and it probably did him a world of damage using it like that on the UYI tour. But GOD DAMN if it doesn't bring the biggest smile to my face when I hear it. I'll be attending my 3rd and 4th shows of the reunion later this Summer and I'll be happy to be there no matter what, but it's the small moments like this one that will really make my night.

It's actually his best voice and his easiest to project meaning the difficulty isn't bad for him. Probably easier than the falsetto he likes

if he can run and sing then it's pretty natural to him. And really that's why The Seeker is so easy for him, it's much closer to his talking voice which makes the falsetto have no place considering it's nowhere near his natural talking voice 

2 minutes ago, Nalbi said:

Maybe you found her more attractive in 2012 because, at the time, her name was Chris Pittman.

ok tell pittman to wear a blue wig and black skin tight leggings and i might be tempted :) 

4 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Besides talking about how Melissa looked on a show she didn't play and complaining about Richard's nose? Don't think so :unsure:

that wasnt her ? might explain why she looked so different. 

5 hours ago, donny said:

that wasnt her ? might explain why she looked so different. 

Hmmm, there was a man in her role back then. Well, not exactly a man, just Christ Pitman.

4 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing, sunglasses and text

That's beyond cool!! :heart:

3 hours ago, Ratam said:

Who is this people??

They are Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa) and Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) from Game Of Thrones!

6 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Hmmm, there was a man in her role back then. Well, not exactly a man, just Christ Pitman.

That's beyond cool!! :heart:

They are Khal Drogo (Jason Momoa) and Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) from Game Of Thrones!

Ah,thanks, i no see this serie ?

Just now, Ratam said:

Ah,thanks, i no see this serie ?

A guy his look  is as  wrestler ?

On 17/06/2017 at 1:40 AM, OJones90 said:

For those who attended.... What's the transport like after the gig? Plenty of taxis about or what? I'm only staying 2 miles away but wondering how hard it's going to be to get back 

Absolutely horrendous. Took me an hour to even get a cab back to the hotel. Ordered one and it didn't show up so we had to fight to get a random one. Took forever.

• Like 1

Cool moment: I've just read through a few pages and saw that you didn't get many streams so maybe you missed this. But during KOHD Axl mentioned how the first time they ever played it was in London. It was in a "cosy place just like this" (sarcastic) "The Marquee." That was great, hearing him talk so candidly about their history. Also, just before introducing Duff, he had a slight rant at the crowd, in a nice way, he said to stop throwing cups and shit at each other because he wants everyone to have a good time. That was cool.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, rubbermade_baby said:

I want to go again. Thinking maybe Paris. If only I could speak French! Wouldn't even know how to order a ticket ?

And yes took us over an hour to get to get to the tube. Really bad crowd control 

You dont need French in order to buy a ticket. I managed aswell :-)

Don't know if posted before but cool review

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/jun/17/guns-n-roses-review-queen-elizabeth-stadium-stratford-london-paradise-city?CMP=fb_gu

1 hour ago, rubbermade_baby said:

I want to go again. Thinking maybe Paris. If only I could speak French! Wouldn't even know how to order a ticket ?

And yes took us over an hour to get to get to the tube. Really bad crowd control 

Me too, I would go again on this leg of the tour if it were possible for me. I hope they come back to the UK and do an arena tour. 

• Like 3