06/20/17 - Gdansk, PL - Stadion Energa Gdansk

alfierose

Don't know why they were late, but it was good because a lot of people didnt get in on time because of bad organazing from the stewards, like Snytefant said.

The band and Axl was brilliant tonight. By far the best gig so far (We been to Madrid, Zurich and Munich before this one).

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, EricA said:

Great performance, you can see Axl looking at the chaos of the crowd at the end haha. It was just after this where he stops the beginning of DTJ to tell the crowd to step back. I didn't hear it all though because the stream was buffering and shit but it seemed to be similar to what he says on Live Era after Mr. Brownstone.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Asia said:

I'm back. I can't even... I'm lost for words. Maybe Ill write more tomorrow. Today I can only say I had the time of my life! I never imagined in my wildest dreams it could be that good! And Im not easily satisfied. In fact almost never except for tonight. Fuck I want more!!! I want back there!

:wow: They impressed you?? 

J/k I am glad you had a great time. The only problem is you do not want them to leave :lol:

7 hours ago, tifalucis said:

As an architecture freshgraduate I would say the purpose of this building is to give  houses as many as possible and efficiently but it's poorly designed, it looks like a blasphemy of architecture ? (Looks like flats housing from the third world country smh ._.) But hey, it's modern architecture guys.

That's interesting tho, I never knew Warsaw has a terrible architecture because of WW2.

In actually fact I've seen worse. Civic buildings are equally as depressing and tend to have that sinister characterless facade.

They did make an attempt to rebuild Warsaw as before - antebellum - but something went wrong somewhere along the lines and it didn't quite work out haha!

1 hour ago, 22frets said:

I think they lowered the tempo on November Rain a bit. Sounds great now!

I can't..I try but I just can't enjoy this..No rasp, no NR! This song is pure pain and a soft voice don't fit, IMO....This is one of my few (or only one) complaints about his voice. For me, this song can even be removed from the setlist.

P.D.: I love November Rain and for a long long time this song was in my top 5 GN'R songs but now it became a pee song.

• Like 3