06/20/17 - Gdansk, PL - Stadion Energa Gdansk

alfierose

22 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Comes for discussion about gig..

Leaves after seeing some bollocks about architecture.. wtf

God bless them moshing Polarks though ;-D

This. 

As interesting as the discussion may be it's way off topic for a show thread so please everyone get back on track. Thanks

33 minutes ago, Derick said:

I can't..I try but I just can't enjoy this..No rasp, no NR! This song is pure pain and a soft voice don't fit, IMO....This is one of my few (or only one) complaints about his voice. For me, this song can even be removed from the setlist.

P.D.: I love November Rain and for a long long time this song was in my top 5 GN'R songs but now it became a pee song.

Yeah, I hear you. From the lines "But love is always coming and love is always going" ect, It Is pretty bad. Certain songs need the old Axl, this Is one of them. On the bright side he completely killed Jungle.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ironmt said:

Yeah, I hear you. From the lines "But love is always coming and love is always going" ect, It Is pretty bad. Certain songs need the old Axl, this Is one of them. On the bright side he completely killed Jungle.

Exactly. Especially this line that you mentioned!

Anyway I have not see all the videos from this show but from what I see Jungle, Civil War and LALD was pretty good!!! Especially Jungle as you said.

• Like 1

From the videos I've seen the show looked great! It's definitely seems to be on par if not better then the average US 2016 show, maybe not better than Huston etc. but better than most shows!

I am so fucking excited for next Thursday! 

45 minutes ago, EricA said:

Not the best quality but...

1:48 *coughing*bullshit*:lol:

4:37 running with rasp:heart:

That tune at the end 5:13...:drool:

can't wait for my next show:headbang:

Probably the best Patience in years. Even the "Woah, I need you" parts were great.

24 minutes ago, Kelmi said:

Wow. Frank messed up Estanged last solo and also Double Talkin Jive. Thanks Frank.

I think Slash jumped the tempo during the Estranged solo. I agree Frank's drumming has always been bad in Estranged but he was holding tempo just fine. I've noticed that Slash has been going off tempo more often in this leg of the tour. Not sure if it's related to Frank or not. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MYWIFEMYLIFE said:

Nergal oh my fucking Axl, NERGAL!

Behemoth is my favorite band with A7X in the last years! Wish they do some touring all together. 

I fuckin love Nergal more now!

• Like 1