06/22/17 - Hannover, DE - Messe

alfierose

Shit if I was there and I got to see Angus freakin' Young jamming with Slash and the band, I'd go crazy! Don't get me wrong, I would also love if they played their own stuff, but we simply don't have control over it, so we take what we can get 

• Like 1

Really bugs me all the European countries being stated as a 2 initial thing like DE, IR or whatever on here as if they are States and not full countries. Like when the Yanks say Paris-France or Dublin-Ireland whereas us Europeans just say Paris, Dublin etc. Venting done. 

2 minutes ago, FallToPieces65 said:

Imagine being angry about Axl bringing out Angus lmfao. Lighten the fuck up!

Never seen that happen. Now, the way they handle the setlist when Angus shows up completely sucks. Axl brings his friend to play and they remove Coma (which is a song they play to make Slash happy according to Axl) instead of "This I Use As A Piss Break".

It has nothing to do with Angus. He is a legend, Axl should have been doing things with him long ago instead of wasting his time with Bumblefoot.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Izzymacbeth said:

Really bugs me all the European countries being stated as a 2 initial thing like DE, IR or whatever on here as if they are States and not full countries. Like when the Yanks say Paris-France or Dublin-Ireland whereas us Europeans just say Paris, Dublin etc. Venting done. 

Yeah I cringe slightly whenever I hear that haha.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, coreyx said:

Haha ! I'm fine with covers man..take a deeeep breath 

Why would you be fine with covers?   I mean it's cool that you are, you have a right to your opinion, but if I want to go see a band play other band's shit, I can do that every night of the week somewhere around here.  I have no problem with bands playing a cover or two during a show.....but when you are cutting your own tunes, especially one as transcendant as Coma so that Angus can get up on stage and grandstand with a band other than his own b/c he and Axl are bro's....it's kinda not cool.  What did they play?  Five covers tonight?  That's a lot to me.  But, glad you enjoyed it :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, North Korean Democracy said:

The AXL/DC album will obviously come sooner than a new GNR album and it'll be the closest thing we'll ever get to another AFD.

When it comes to Axl and albums the word "obviously" should only be used as a response to asking if it'll be fucking years before anything sees the light of day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magnus Cavalerra said:

This is Rock N Roll man, y'all don't always get what you want. Don't think this band will perfectly follow y'all fanfic scenario, that's why y'all will always left with disappointment.

:shades: